Chapter 6 Jacob

I looked outside the window and almost dropped Amy.
There was a huge wolf standing by the kitchen window looking in on us. Jacob Nessie exclaimed happily,As she ran outside.
I looked at Edward and Bella and they just laughed.
I guess ol Sam can't keep the big bad wolf away Bella said.
When I turned back to look the wolf was gone,how strange.
Nessie came running back in with some teen boy that seems to not own a shirt.
Hey bells and blood suck.... Jacob! Bella snapped, sorry old habits die hard the shirtless teen laughed.
Will hello your self butt sniffer Edward said to the boy.
Ok guys if you are going to pull that crap ;OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW! Bella yelled at the two guys.
Edward and this Jacob kid laughed. Calm your shit babe Jacob said earning a glare from Edward.
Jacob, remember aunt Amy? Yeah she's married now and is going to have a baby.
Nice congrats Amers my wife rolled her eyes at him and he received a punch in his shoulder.
Relax girl , hey remember I can go kung fu panda on your ass.
Plus I know how to throw knives.oh I wonder who taught you that oh wait that was me.
Oh Ames I brought you somein I know you wanted one so here,he said while handing a large box to her.
She jumped off my lap so she could open the package.
OMG thank you thank you thank you !
She pulled out a doll, an ugly one at that.
Edward rolled his eyes and Bella almost fill over laughing.
Aunt Amy what is that?Nessie asked pointing to the doll.
It's Chucky! Who that? Um he is a serial killer that transferred his soul into this doll. Nessie's eyes widen.
Don't worry it's not real,oh good Nessie smiled .
However some of his saying are recorded in the doll.
I tilted my head at my wife as did Nessie.
See let me show you Amy said while holding the doll's hand.
It said fuck you very much with an annoying laugh.
She pressed it's hand again, oops I did it again annoying laugh again.
She did it a third time,hey your pissing your pants.
Nessie looked at it then said it has a potty mouth.
Yeah he sure does my wife laughed.
The Jacob kid must have just noticed me.
Um Ames who is that? Oh sorry my manners these days,this is Jason my hubby.
Oh wow um I guess you don't want to piss him off huh? Jacob laughed nervously .
He's a nice guy once you get to know him my wife came to my defense.
Aunty why do you want that evil doll? Because I love things to do with horror movies.
I looked at her as if saying huh? Which that is exactly what I was thinking.