Chapter 22 hide and seek

Jason franticly searched for his wife,he was beside him self.
He looked all over camp crystal lake,but found nothing.
Where could he have taken her ?
At one point Jason sat down and cried until there were no tears left.
He had to find her,he was startled out of his thoughts when Edward tapped him on the shoulder.
Hey I have a tracking app on her phone,maybe we could track her that way Edward said.
Jason just stared at him with a glare.
Now he comes to help after seeing me ran around here like a chicken with it's head cut off!
Look man I am trying to help if you don't want my help then fine Edward replied while turning away.
Jason grabbed his arm and jerked him back.
Ok then follow me Edward said leading the way to his car.
Jason stared at him unsure on what to do.
Well get in if you want to find her Edward growled at him.
After getting buckled in Edward sped the car out of the camp so fast Jason could barely see where they were headed.
Finally they pulled up to an abandon hospital.
Jason almost tore the car door off getting out.
They followed the tracker,her cell phone led them to a trash can just out side the entrance.
Will played Edward mumbled under his breath.
Seems the bastard knew about her phone.
Jason nodded in agreement,Jason was about to go inside when Edward stopped him.
Hey this could be a trap,what if she is not really here?
Jason had enough out of Edward and shoved him aside.
Look man If it wasn't for me you would have never left camp crystal lake Edward pointed out.
Jason groaned he knew Edward was right.
Now let me go first I don't know what you can or can not handle.
Jason stood aside and let Edward go first.
After he opened the door they stepped inside to see nothing but darkness.

Suddenly the tv screen over head turned on.
Jigsaw appeared on the screen, Hello Jason if you are listening to this it means you have gotten this far.
Now here are the rules,after you find what you are looking for,there will be a lock on one of the rooms.
But I have hidden the key somewhere inside this hospital.
You have three hours to locate her and the key x marks the spot let the games begin!

Jason was pissed,he started tearing things apart.
HEY! Edward yelled,so you really think tearing this place up will help us find her faster?
Jason ignored him and kept at it,he was so mad he just wanted to kill somebody.

Amy's P.O.V.

I faintly heard yelling and things being thrown around.
It sounded far off though, I screamed until I was out of breath.
After I couldn't scream any longer I laid there waiting to be found.
I looked over at the clock,it read eight thirty.
I sighed with relief for the moment,I closed my eyes and listened.
As I lay there I started to worry what would happen if it was too late.
How would Jason be able to rise Junior on his own and would he go on a killing spree?
Would he kill Junior? Would he kill himself?
I wasn't sure that was posable for Jason to even die.
How would they coop with out me?
Would I be considered a bad girl if I didn't get to my meds in time and tried killing myself?
If so would Jason have to kill me if I end up being a bad girl?

Jason's P.O.V.

Where did Edward get off yelling at me?
I don't see him helping me find the damn key,he just kept walking around and looking this way and that.
I was getting really annoyed so I grabbed the car keys from his hand and pointed to it indicating I was looking for the keys.
He nodded and said yes look for the key,I throw them at him and stormed off in a different direction.
I forgotten how fast Edward was,next thing I knew he slammed me against
the wall.
He yelled if you don't mind I am trying to listen for Amy however you keep throwing shit.
There for it is sorta hard to heard with all the damn noise you are making!
I shoved him out of my face and continued my rampage.
For crap sakes Jason her life is at stake and here you are acting like a three year old!
I grabbed the keys from him again,yeah I know we need to find the key but has it ever accrued to you I can just brake the door down when I find her?!
I cocked my head at him,while blinking my eyes.
I never even thought of that!

Ok good now help me listen for Amy please and stop throwing a shit fit k?
I nodded then started walking around.
I saw it was almost ten pm,I silently followed Edward.

He gave me a weird look then started to hurry over to a door.
There was a crack in the window on the door in the shape of an X.
Edward busted the glass and we heard a faint scream.
.

.