Chapter 8 the talk

Amy's P.O.V.~ When we got back to the house I cuddled up in Jason's arms
He looked down at me and asked in his special way,"are you ok?"
Yeah I'm just scared"why?" Because I don't want to die."Why would you die?" Because of all my health problems my body might not handle me going into labor.
Jason looked at me with sadness in his eyes."It's my fault" No Jason it takes two to tango,he cocked his head at me. It means it's not your fault.
"Oh" yeah I'm sure I'm worried over nothing like always. He nodded his head.
What do you hope it will be, the baby? I said patting my belly lightly.
"I don't care as long as I don't lose you" Aw that's sweet Jas.
So what did you think of the movie hon?"It was "he paused then continued "will I never seen a movie before" It was probably a bad idea to have you watch a horror movie for the first time watching one.
"No I like it, it was a different way to kil...... Sorry". It's ok I know what you mean not your everyday run of the mill killings.
Jigsaw mixes it up a bit.
Jason got up from the couch and got his machete and sat back down and started to clean it.
There was a tapping on the front door, I went to check it out it was Nessie.
Hey kid,I said are you ok? Yeah just bored come in hon I said opening the front door wider.
I got a chair for her to sit in,so did that movie scare you? No I seen scarer stuff. Oh ? Yeah.
Jason got done cleaning his machete and put it away.
Then went to do something.

Jason's P.O.V.

I am worried about my wife I don't need her to die over having a baby.
I was about to go talk to my mother when I heard Nessie say something about me.
Your husband is shy huh? Yeah you could say that.
Is he mad I came over? No hon not that I know of.
Why did he leave then?
I don't know um I don't think he is used to being around kids.
Oh. Yeah.
I am not scared of Nessie I just am nervous around lots of people, especially kids. Fine I guess I am scared of her just a little bit though.
Does he not like me?Oh Nessie don't think that. I think he is worried about scaring you or something. Oh, he seems really nice aunty. Thanks hon he is really nice.
I decided to go sit back down by Amy. Hey honey where did you run off to?
"I was going to talk with mother"
Oh are you ok hon? I nodded my head yes. Honey please don't lie to me I can tell something is wrong.
I looked at her in shock,how did she know?
"It's just I don't want to lose you over a baby"
Honey I'll be fine,"but...." I was cut off by her taking my mask off and kissing me.
Ewww! Nessie laughed. I grabbed my mask and put it back on and put my face in my hands.
Why do adults always kiss? It's nasty !
Well Nessie when you get older and get a boyfriend you will want to show him you love him by kissing him.
No I don't think so Nessie laughed.
I looked up...... To see Nessie looking at me. Uncle do you like aunty kissing you,or is it gross?
I wrote my reply "I love your aunty kissing me".
Grown ups are gross!
I had to laugh at that,"yes they can be"
Why did you put your mask back on,don't you get hot wearing it all the time? "Because I don't want people staring at my deformed face,and I never notice about getting over heated wearing it"
Oh your face don't look that bad Nessie said smiling up at me.
"You're a good kid,that is nice of you to say that".
Take your mask off,please.
"No" I won't laugh honest.
Pleae.!!! "Ok fine" I said slowing removing my mask.
I looked at my feet,Nessie gently put her small hand on my cheek.
I was surprised she did that,when her hand touched my cheek I seen what she saw.
"How you do that?" It's my gift or talent.
"Oh"
Yeah see that wasn't so bad now was it ? she smiled
I blinked my eyes, you don't look that bad,Nessie replied.
"Thank you" your welcome uncle.
After Nessie left Amy led me to the bed room.