Chapter 24 time is not on your side

After Edward Explained once again what Jigsaw meant we took off looking for the key.
The hospital was huge we searched for hours.
Around one am I started to hear the voices.
I started to tremble in the chair,Jason was holding my hand while pushing me along.
Edward was looking in every nook and corner of the place.
I yanked my hand out of Jason's and started to hold my head in frustration.
I kept whimpering to myself to just ignore the evil voices.
At one point I jumped out of the wheelchair and ran.
I was running to get away from the mean things they were saying( the voices).
Jason franticly grabbed for me but I spun around and kicked him in the balls.
He looked stunned for a moment before clasping to the ground.
I took the opportunity to run, I ran into a restroom and broke a piece of glass from the mirror off.
I then locked myself inside a stall and slit my wrists while crouching on the floor crying.

Jason's P.O.V.

I don't know what happened all I know is one minute she was ok then the next she attacked me.
I was holding her hand to comfort her when she suddenly ripped her hand out of mine then made a dash for it.
I went to garb her only to get kicked in the groin.
She then took off running once I hit the ground.
After I recovered myself I had no idea where she ran off to.

Edward's P.O.V.

I could sense something was wrong her thoughts were not her own.
Suddenly she kicked Jason then ran,I was walking towards the sound of her crying when suddenly I stopped dead in my tracks.
I smelt blood!

Jason's P.O.V.

Edward stopped so suddenly I ran right into him,he looked stunned and upset.
He told me he smelt blood and pointed toward the restroom,I quickly made my way to the sound of her crying.
I was stunned at what I found.