Chapter 31 the text

When we got home we put Junior in his crib then sat in the rocking chair to admire him for a bit before going to bed ourselves.
I snuggled up in Jason's arms as he rocked us back and forth.

Jason's P.O.V.

I felt Amy's body go limp indicating she fell asleep,so I carried her to our bed and laid her down on her side of the bed.
I climbed in beside her and pulled her close to me.
I was almost asleep when her phone went off.
I picked it up and saw there was a message,so I clicked it and read what it said.
'Hey cuz good seeing you today I really missed you this last year,I hope he treats you good let me know k?Or I might have to come to where you are and kick his ass lol.'
I looked over to make sure see was asleep,then I replied.
Hi this is Jason she is asleep.
'Oh hi Jason um this is weird lol um treat my cuz good plz.'
What does lol and plz mean?
'Lol = laugh out loud plz= please it's short hand for textimg.'
Oh ok ..... Suddenly I didn't know what to say.
'Yeah me and my cuz your wife are bests,we used to hangout every chance we got lol.'
Oh nice
Yeah um let me guess you're shy right? You didn't talk the whole time at the fair.'
Yeah I guess I could be called shy,I however can't talk but I write what I have to say.
Oh cool,hey I think that dude at the dart game was flirting with your wife,he gave us two stuffed animals just for trying to play the game lol.'
OH REALLY?!
'Yeah hey man don't yell at me I was just saying what I thought happened is all.'
Oh sorry I get over protective about Amy is all.
'Oh that's good she needs someone to look out for her,some of those guys she used to date were creeps!'
Used to date?
'Yeah um she might kill me for telling you but she used to Internet date a while back and they would be all nice until they got her info. Then they would come over and use her for sex,money or a free place to live.'
Oh?
'Yeah she tells me everything I am the only one that knows how to calm her down and not kill herself.'
Oh well that's good to know.
'Yeah plus we are always there for each other.'
And I took her away from you?
'Yeah you kinda did but at least I feel like she is in good hands'.
You really think that of me after only knowing me for those few hours we spent at the fair?
'Yes you're good I can tell ;)'
Thank you you seem like a good kid yourself.
'Thanks,well hey plz tell her I said hi for me?'
Ok I will nice talking to you and meeting you earlier.
'Yup no prob bye'
Bye.
I sat her phone down on the night stand and nestled my face in her hair.