6

I landed in Arizona without having to change flights. The first thing I did when I got off the plane was text Grace that I had made it. She didn't respond and I figured that she was with Ty.

I made my way to the luggage claim and messed around on my phone as I waited for the machine to turn on.

~

It took all-in-all about 10 minuets for my bag to come. I grabbed it and wheeled it to the escalator where I would be at the bottom and I could leave. I was starving and really needed to eat it was already 7.

When I got to the bottom I noticed that a person was holding up a sign with my last name.

After a couple more steps closer I realized that it was Strome. I could recognize those curls anywhere.

"Strome?" I called out.

"Melissa! Hey!" Dylan smiled and walked over to me greeting me in a hand shake.

"Why are you here? With a sign?" I asked as I leaned on my luggage.

"Well your boss talked to my boss about you being the team photographer." Dylan started to laugh nervously.

I shot him a confused look, "my boss told me to take pictures of the nature?"

"He didn't want to tell you that in reality you would be shooting pictures of smelly guys." Dylan laughed again.

I nodded, hurt that my boss didn't tell me the actual truth, but at the same time I became more excited with each growing moment.

"So why did you come and pick me up?" I questioned.

"Rookies job." He shrugs, "you'll be staying with me as well." Dylan runs a hand through his hair.

Good God, I've missed that.

"Oh okay." I nod along suddenly just standing there.

"Here let's go to the car." Dylan takes my luggage and allows me to follow him outside, the Arizona air dry and invading my senses.

~

We pulled up to the apartment building and Dylan got out getting my luggage. I sat there in the front seat of the car thinking of how lucky I am.

I hope I don't turn into Tyler and Grace.

"Common slow poke." Dylan laughs and knocks on my window.

This boy is all shits and giggles.

And I love it.