11

I woke up in yesterday's clothes and my hair tied up in some sort of messy bun. Then I remembered that the goofball had fallen asleep downstairs.

I laughed to myself and got up out of bed heading strait to the bathroom.

Rubbing my eyes I opened the door to the bathroom and that's when I noticed that the shower water just turned off. I was frozen. I couldn't move.

The shower curtain moved back and there was Strome in his birthday suit.

"Melissa?!" Strome shouted and then shut the shower curtain. "Christ, I thought you were in bed." You could basically hear him rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I had to pee." I sighed.

"Well go," he sighed again.

"Right now?! Right here?!" I gulped.

"This is the only fucking bathroom in the house. So go pee." Dylan yelled through the shower curtain.

Reluctantly, I walked over to the toilet and did what I had to do. Half the time Grace would pee while I was in the shower, no problem, but here it was awkward with my new roommate.

"Do you have stuffed animals?" Dylan asks out of no where.

As I'm washing my hands I realize that he is continuing the game of 20 questions.

"One." I say and then exit the bathroom.

~

I go downstairs for breakfast dressed in a white tee and some running shorts. I left my hair in the bun and allowed my feet to be bare. When I poured myself a bowl of cereal Dylan snatched it out of my hands.

"Hey!" I squealed.

"C'mon let's make breakfast." He smirks.

He smells so good.

"What do we make?" I ask placing my hands on my hips and look up to the giant.

"Let's make French Toast." He puts his hands on the counter, right by where my hips and lower back are leaning up against the counter.

"Okay," I gulp. "I'll get the bread."

Dylan allows me out of his cage that he made with his body to go and get the bread from the cupboard.

Once I got it I brought it over to him where he had already turned the griddle on, most likely not putting it away after using it yesterday.

I handed him the two pieces of bread and he laughed, "this isn't how you make French toast, Squirt."

"Teach me." I smiled and sat at the bar.

"Whatever." He laughed and then went to the fridge and took out four eggs. He set them in the sink and went to a cupboard and got a bowl.

"First you crack the eggs."

Dylan cracks all the eggs and then takes a fork out of the drawer to the right of him and stirs the eggs together.

"Then, you take the bread and dunk it into the egg and you put it on the the griddle."

"Why the eggs?" I ask.

"My mom made them this way." Dylan shrugs. "Now come over here and flip the fricken bread." I laugh and take a spatula and get ready to flip the bread over as he completes the other pieces.

~

After they were all flipped Dylan put cinnamon on his and then syrup and I just had syrup. We both sat at the breakfast bar and ate our breakfast.

"Do you have practice today?" I asked with a mouthful of food.

"No, not today, but tomorrow." Dylan nodded his head and then got out his phone and went on that for a little.

When I finished my breakfast I put the plate in the sink and downed a glass of milk then I went back up to my room.

I flopped down onto my bed and checked my messages a few from Grace and a few from people I work with asking where I was.

I pulled my computer closer to me and ignored my phone.

As soon as I got comfortable there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I called still glued to my computer.

"Squirt, you wanna go somewhere?" Dylan asked with the door half open.

"Where?" I asked.

"C'mon." Dylan smirked and came into my room dragging me down the stairs much like when he first drug me to my room...