End

Grace walked down the isle in a gorgeous dress. Tyler stood at the other end in a tux, smiling like crazy.

I stood to the left of him with all the other bride maids and Dylan stood across from me lined up with all the other boys.

Grace smiled like crazy as her father handed her off to Tyler and both of them blushed a deep pink.

Both said their vows without either of them crying enough to babble.

The whole time Dylan was looking at me up and down.

The ceremony was perfect, not too long or too short. Both of them were incredibly happy by the end of it.

~

The reception was amazing, it had bright lights and the DJ was crazy, somehow playing all the right songs.

When a slow song came on Mr and Mrs Seguin returned to the dance floor and everyone filled in.

I spotted Dylan and wrapped my arms around his neck while his went around my waist.

"Some wedding eh?"

"Definitely," I nodded and looked at the happily married couple.

Just then Dylan let go of me and got down on one knee.

"I know this is Grace and Tyler's night, but I couldn't help myself. It's been a while Mel and I've fallen, hard for you." Dylan clears his throat.

"So it would mean the world to me if I could introduce you to people as my wife."

"Yes!" I shouted and tackled him in a hug. Then Grace came over and tackled the both of us and lastly Tyler.

I realized that I finally got my happy ending with my Mystery Boy.

A/N : well the end of this wasn't as good as I had hoped for. I mostly ran out of ideas. But it would mean a lot to me if you checked out my other stories and dropped a follow :) thanks for reading