18

Waking up next to Dylan has become a regular, so there was no surprise when I woke up to the curly haired boy.

I got up out of bed, fixing my pajama pants and throwing on a sweatshirt that was on the floor of the bedroom.

First, I go to the bathroom then I head downstairs. My bare feet hit the tile of the kitchen floor where I reach for the eggs that are in the fridge.

As I follow Dylan's steps to get the bowl and start stirring the eggs, sleeping beauty wakes up.

"Morning," he mumbles.

"Morning," I smile as I start to crack the eggs. Dylan kisses the back of my head.

"I guess I will start on the bacon."

It takes me a second to realize that he isn't wearing a shirt, and that his basketball shorts have been all messed up as he slept.

"Mike said you had a game?" I ask while I stir.

"Yeah, no biggie, only the Ducks." Strome shrugs and puts the bacon on the griddle.

"Do you have practice today?"

"Not until late."

I nod, and start to put the stirred eggs into a pan.

"Did you really eat at a Texas BBQ shack?" Dylan laughs at me.

"What do you mean?"

"That's my sweatshirt, Squirt." He laughs. Not a laugh where air comes out of your nose but a laugh where your eyes squint and your mouth is halfway open. A real laugh.

"It's comfy." I laugh along and watch the eggs now become scrambled eggs in just a matter of minutes.

Dylan takes the bacon off a griddle, setting them on a plate and then telling me he's going to get in the shower. I nod and eat without him.

~

"So what should we do today?" Dylan asks as he adds ketchup to his eggs. I cringe.

"I'm kinda tired."

Dylan nods along, "lazy day?" He asks.

"That sounds really good actually." I lean up against the counter.

"We can use my room, go set it up how you like." He nods his head up the stairs and eats his eggs.

I go upstairs and set up his room by bringing in the blankets from my room and throwing myself onto the bed when it's done. Dylan finally makes his way upstairs where he throws on a shirt and sits down next to me.

"What should we watch?" Dylan asks typing into his computer.

I think of Grace's all time favorite movies because she watches every movie ever made.

I decide on Blue Bloods which is an awful Patrick Swayze and Rob Lowe movie about hockey. Typical. 

Dylan looks up an illegal version of it and we watch the movie.

~

During the movie Dylan and I got really close. To the point where I don't cuddle and I was cuddling with Stromer. Our legs were tangled and we were holding hands while his free arm held me close.

At this point we were at the sex scene and Dyl was saying that we would end up exactly like that. I played along and told him that we would have the water bottle just like they did in the movie.

"You're a lot prettier than her." Dylan looks down on me.

I blush and look at the navy blue comforter. I knew what I wanted to do it was just a matter on if I could do it or not.

I look up and Dylan is focused on the movie.

"Dyl?"

"Hmm?" He turns his head to look at me and at that moment I kissed him. Released my hand from the grasp he had on it and ran it through his curls over and over again. I let my tongue push past his lips and dominate him.
Dylan's hands gripped my hips and pulled at the sweatshirt multiple times.

Finally, I pulled away and rested my forehead against his, breathing heavily.

"You're amazing." Dylan breathed.