Drama

Hey everyone! I'm back! Today I had my Math's test so I am able to update now ;)
It's short but I hope you like it!

Amanda's POV
Everything at the Next Step is just perfect! I didn't have to do much but everything that I am doing is working perfectly... Actually, more then perfectly. Everythings is falling apart in front of my eyes and in a matter of days, the Next Step will be destroyed, and I will be able to get back to Elite.
Yeah, that's right! I'm still at Elite. In fact, I am actually the dance captain.
I am only here at the Next Step to destroy it fromthe inside, so there is no way thag they can win Nationals.
Lucien even said that there was a way for us to compete at Nationals and that's what is going to happen. Only the Next Step won't... Ohhh what a shame...
Anyway, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be... On the outside they look like this really close family but the truth is they aren't. With the ammount of drama that is going on in the studio, it should be in fact called the Drama studio, because apparently they are even better at it then at dance.
They made it pretty easy for me.
So here are how things are going.
Daniel wanted to have a big moment at Nationals but he didn't win the solo nor the small group. I just had to have an innocent small conversation asking him if he wasn't hurt at me because me the 'new girl' had taken something he wanted with another 'new girl' and his bestie Giselle. Pretty quick he left the studio, leaving of course drama behind.
This was suppose to mean that they had only 11 dancers to compete but since James forgot to sign the paper, the team registration wasn't accepted so they could add another dancer. But I will explain this later.
Then, I noticed that Emily, Michelle, Eldon and Hunter had this kind of 'love square'. In this one I didn't even have to step in, they did it all by themselves.
So, Michelle found out about the dance battle and slapped both of the boys, not showing up for dance the other day. There was a huge fight between the boys wich lead to again, another dance battle which Hunter won again so we demanded the solo. The boys stated punching each other and after Miss Kate threatned to pull both of them off the studio, they finally stopped.
As you must imagine, the team was divided. And still is. Everything is just perfect. The routines are a a mess, half of them don't talk to each other.
But the best part was when Miss Kate chose the 12th dancer for A-troupe. And guess who it was?
I guess her middle name could be 'Annoying' because that would suit her perfectly.
Yup, you are right. It's Beth.
Although, she is annoying and made James dump me (which I will never forgive), she was one of the best cards I played.
You see, Riley and James are the biggest drama of all time here at the studio now. Especially since Beth and James got together after winning the duet competition.
Riley is always screaming at James and now he is always saying bad things about her. They are practising a duet but it is more like two angry solos... Not to talk about the constant jokes they make and how he keeps dlirting with her but the next second is complaining to Beth.
So when Miss Kate added Beth to the team guess what I did?
Just had this really worried talk with her about how much I thought Riley was trying to steal her James away from her and that she should show Riley that he is only Beth's.
Beth got it pretty quickly and now (I have to say it gets me sick sometimes), Beth and James make out all the time. Especially when Riley is there. She goes to rehearsals to kiss him, she kisses him at the end of routines, she wears shirt saying she is the love of his life and vice-versa.
She made him even more laid-back (I know looks impossible) so he is not well-seen by the A-troupe
I have to admit I thought Riley would be stronger but she was affected pretty easily... She keeps going to the bathroom and crying. She already asked Miss Kate about 4 times to quit the duet and I am pretty sure she lost a lot of weight but well, who cares...
This lead to Emily not talking to James or to making his life miserable which lead ti more drama with Michelle because she didn't think it was fair.

In conclusion this is what is happening right now:
- Emily and Michelle are always fighting
- Emily and Hunter are dating / Michelle and Eldon are in horrible terms
- James is with Beth, though he seems to still care about Riley but follows what Beth wants and insults her
- he also comes late to rehearsals and doesn't foccus, Eldon and West tried to help but he continued
- Riley and James can't stay alone in te same room, so Miss Kate is always in their rehearsals and has already threatned to take their duet.
So yeah, loads of drama... Let's see what today's day brings at the Next Step

XxX
I walk in Studio A and leave my bag in my cubby.
Emily and Hunter are warming up in a corner looking really romantic. Michelles keeps looking from them to the boy's group where is Eldon.
Riley is sitting next to Chloe looking like she is about to throw up and James has his lips attached to Beth's like his depended on that. Gross...
I sit next to Giselle and Thalia who are the only ones away from the drama.
Miss Kate get in Studio A and claps her hands. Everyone gets up and heads to her.
"Okay, everyone so listen to this. i got the new registration paper today. We have until next friday to hand it in. But, but... There is no way we are competing at Nationals the way this is! It looks like last year all obpver again if not worse! You better have everything solved next Wednesday because after that I will quit Nationals and I don't care if you worked har to get this... This is now a team... You should be ashamed if yourselves... Always fighting... This is not how things are solved! So figure things out and in two days I want to see how the routines are going! Now let's see the Semi-finals routine!"
Everyone starts whispering and going to their positions.
Looks like I have four days until the Next Step is desqualified and after that I will be free. Can't wait for that... But first there are something I need to do to make sure that happens...

Hope you liked it!
Btw, tell me somethingabout yourself. Doesn't need to be too personal just something random!
Love you!