Get you back - part 2

A/N: So today is my birthday (yuppi!) and this is my little present for you! Hope you like it!

Riley's POV
I am finishing applying my make-up when I hear my phone buzz. I grab it and see that James is calling me. I roll my eyes
"James, I really am late... Can we talk like... In the Studio? I have to catch the bus, and you know I can't run and talk at the same time. " I tell him while I am getting my dance bag and coat.
I hear him giggle when I start running down the stairs. "Yeah, right... Late..."
"James! This is not funny! I don't even have time to eat before I go... I'm gonna be so late! Gosh..."
"Uhmm... That's what we will see..." He tells me and can feel a smirk in his face. He then hangs up.
"What the hell, James?!" I groan looking at the ended call in my screen.
It had to be today that I am late, that he had to annoy me... Stupid Tordjman...
I put on my coat and open the door, closing it behind me.
When I look to what's in front of me, I am shocked and let out squeal, covering my mouth with my hands.
"Oh My Gosh..."
I front of me is James leaning against a small red car. He is wearing sunglasses, which make him look sexier (if that's possible)
What, Riley? Really? Well, he is sexy... Everyone knows that...
I walk, kind of run to him.
"Is this what I think?" I ask, sneaking inside the car to make sure his mom is not the one driving us...
"Yes, it is! I got my driver's license yesterday, so that I could take you to the studio today. You're actually the first person that I am driving!" He answers smilling and walking closer to me.
"OMG, James! OMG! I don't have to take the bus!" I start jumping up and down and clapping my hands, which makes James laugh with my enthusiasm. I know I know... I am being quite childish. But hey, you would feel the same if you were me!
When I am finished, I close the gap between me and James and hug him tightly, which he returns, squeezing me in his arms.
"Thanks, James..." I whisper in his ear, he truly has put a lot of effort into this.
"You're welcome, Riles. Anything for you."
We stay like that for a while longer and then he releases me.
"So are you ready, my lady?" He asks opening the door for me.
"Oh yes... Thanks you." I get in and look around. The car smells like lemon, which is something James loves.
A few seconds later, he hops in his side.
"Put your seat belt." He says which makes me smile and roll my eyes. "Yes, mister-worry-about-it. "
"Well, your life is in danger. I need to worry." He saye, smirking which makes me blush. He can be very sweet when he wants.
"Aww, stop it! First, I need to see if you really can drive."
"Are you doubting me? Well, then I won't give you your other surprise?"
"What is it? James! Tell me! C'mon?"
"Someone is a little impatient..." He chuckles, turning on the car. "Check the backseat."
I turn around as he starts driving and again I squeal. "James!? You got me Starbuck's breakfast?" I ask as I get the cup and small package.
"Yes, your favourite!"
I take a sip of the drink, Caramel Frappucino, I moan. It's the best thing in world.
I then open the small bag and inside there's a cinammon roll and white chocolate cookie which I take a bite of.
James glares at me, waiting for my reaction.
I can't believe it! This is perfect.
I get closer to him and kiss him cheek, which makes him look surprised at me, and then give me a huge smile.
"Thank you, James. Really! You're the best!"
"Nah... Don't even worry about it!" I roll my eyes and eat a bit more of my cookie.
"So what do you wanna listen?" He asks and I shrug.
He turns on the radio and "Uptown Funk" starts playing. We both start singing and laughing at how bad our voices sound. More mine than his, his voice is actually good when he uses it wisely.
When we park in front of the Studio, I have already finished my drink and my cookie but still have a bit of the Roll.
"Do you want a bit? I can't eat any else right now."
"Save it for late. I already eat before I went to your house."
He gets out of the car and opens the door for me, which I thank.
He get both of our dancing bags and even though, I insisted in carrying mine, he wouldn't let me.
We walk into Studio A laughing because of a story about his sistes and I can see that people are staring at us.
"Well, I am going to get changed. Thanks again, James, for everything!"
"Nah, don't..." He starts but I cut him off, hugging him quickly and then walking to the changing rooms.
Let the questions begin!
I close the door behind me but then Chloe, Giselle and Thalia get in.
"What was that? Is there anything we don't know?" Chloe asks sitting next to me.
I sigh happily and tell them what James did for mr. They smile and say" awww".
"He really is trying hard, Riley!" Giselles states smilling "and that's something rare for the Don't-worry-about-it-boy..." She mimics him and we all laugh.
"Yeah... He is being really cute. I am impressed as well... I never thought he cared about me this much..." I confess looking down.
"Are you kidding, Riley? I saw it the first day I came here. You guys are relationship goals!" Thalia says, making us giggle.
Just then, Beth gets in the changing rooms, followed by Amanda.
We all get serious. I don't really know how she and James are right now... If she finally understood he wants to break up with her...
She looks at me and gives a smirk.
"Did James drive you today, Riley?" She asks with her annoying voice but I don't have time to answer. "That's so cute! He is such a nice guy, always helping everyone. When we went on our date this Sunday, after he picked me up, he also gave a ride to one of my friends who works at the restaurant. I am glad he helped you today." She says curling her ponytail and I am shocked and disappointed and everything else...
How could James lie to me like this? How could he play with my feeling like this? Again...