Afterwards

A/N: Feel very lucky because I am updating really often :) This is a really short chapter but which I really wanted to write... Enjoy! <3

Riley's POV

Here I was sitting in my bed. I have been gone from the studio for only two days and I already miss it so much...

I asked Emily to avoid talking about it because it hurts me to even think about it... But it was the best decision.

Going to Studio wasn't fun anymore. Ever since I broke up with James, things went from bad to worse.

I still love to dance, don't get me wrong. But all the drama was too overwheelming...

I mean everyone was always fighting and then I had to see James and Beth kissing everyday...

It was too much...

And then Beth was always sending this rude comments and putting me down... I guess she was right somethings... She was indeed prettier than me, sexier than me, skinnier than me... Better than me... So, I couldn't exactly blame James for dumping me for her... But you see, I wasn't gonna to stay and watch to the show either...

The day before I left the Studio, Amanda came to me and we talked. She was worried about me and asked me how I felt. She made me think about what was making me feel down and we concluded it was the Studio. After hearing everything that I had to say, she told me that I would be sadist to stay in place where I didn't feel comfortable.

I was so glad I had that conversation with her. She truly showed that she was not na Elite member anymore but part of The Next Step Family. I guess she was a good friend, at least she didn't criticize.

Due to me leaving the Studio and the fact Miss Kate had to hand in the list of the dancers for Nationals tomorrow, I am sure they have found a substitute for me... I don't know who it might have been but there are a lot of good dancers who might have taken my spot. I feel better just knowing that someone wil be happy with my departure...

The only thing that I knew was that Beth and James were the new duet for Nationals... You can imagine how I feel about it...

Since I left the Studio I found out that I actually had a lot of free time in my hands. Which was good because I could study and do my homework without the rush I felt before. But still, without the Studio and James... I guess I didn't have much. So I started writing. I write anything. My feeling, stories about random people, fanfiction... Basically anything.

My parents found out that I was skiping meals so they wanted to send me to a psychologist but after begging them for hour they accepted that they would trust me.

I am starting to eat better again but because I am gaining weight, I am starting to wear more baggy clothes.

Now that I don't dance, I don't burn many calories so I don't feel as comfortable in my old clothes...

My sister is not very happy about it but she respects my decision.

At the moment I am wearing one of James's old hoodies that stayed in my house. I am doing it pretty often now but only when nobody is home. It still has his smell and somehow it makes me feel like everything is back as it should be.

 It still has his smell and somehow it makes me feel like everything is back as it should be

I am writing in my new notebook my mom got me yesterday. It was pretty vintage, with flowers all over it. I loved it. It was a story about a girl who started watching a boy everywhere and then found out he wasn't actually real, she had made him up in her mind because she was so lonely (A/N: This is based on one of my stories "Glowing in the dark". Please check it !)

Yeah I know it's pretty depressing but it was really beautiful and I felt happier when I wrote it.

Suddenly, I hear the bell ring. I look out at the window but don't see any car.

Maybe it's the mail...

I get out of my room and head to the door.

I hear someone knocking and sigh.

"I'm coming!" I shout running down the stairs.

I open the door and gasp, shocked with the figure in front of me.

"What are you doing here?"

A/N: So who might be at her front door? I can think about at least two options ;)... Hope you liked it. Please don't forget to vote and comment!

Ps - I wasn't able to check the mistakes from the last few chapter but I will do it next week... Please forgive me!