Feelings

A/N: Hey everyone! I know it's been a while. I won't even try and justify myself but I am sorry you had to wait so much... Here is a new chapter. It's kinda short but somehow needed for what's coming.
Don't worry, Jiley won't be sad forever!!!

James's POV

It's been two days since this baby crap began. Which means I have been living hell for these past two days...
Nationals started yesterday and I know Eldon had already performed his solo which wnet great and got us to the next round.
The worst part of all of this is missing Regionals... I worked so hard for this and now... Now I can't go because Beth is just an obsessed liar who ruined my life...
Yes, as a matter of fact this is my fault... I was the one who believed she had changed and did actually care about me after what happened with Riley. But when I came back to myself I realised how stupid she had been and what a jerk I had been because of her influence.
I know it can be hard to believe given my bad reputation but I did not sleep with Beth! Yes, I have done it before, yes I have done it with her but that was a long long time ago...

Ever since I started dating Riley, even when we were broken up, nothing like that happened...
So Beth is making this while thing up. And Amanda is helping her! Is she still obsessed with me too or something? And doesn't want me happy?
I don't even know... Maybe Beth is not even pregnant...
Either way this story had already caused so much drama... My life was turned upside down in a matter of hours... And not only is my family always giving me speeches and teeling me how stupid I am, but Beth is always calling me and telling me how she feels... Like I cared...

No, I lied. The worst part of all this isn't missing Nationals... It's Riley. Or her feelings towards me... She doesn't pick up her phone or answers my texts... One time it was Emily who picked up... You can only imagine...
If only I knew what was in her head... It sould make me feel a bit better... Or not...

Riley's POV

I hear a knock on the door and mumble under my breath.
"Riley! You have to get up! The girls' Small group is soon! C'mon Ri!!!" Emily screams at my hotel bedrom and I sigh.
"Fine, Em! I will be downstairs in 10!" I shout back and she agrees...
I appreaciate what my sister is trying to do for me but it isn't really working... This situation is taking the best of me...

I don't even know what I feel at this point...
I have felt heartbroken, angry, depressed, disappointed... But now, now I feel numb... I mean this is still hurting me - bad - but the emotions, the tears... They faded...

I know I actually have no right to be mad at James... He wasn't dating me when he got her pregnant... Or so I hope and am beling in... But that feeling, that thought I had that his time with Beth had just been to piss me, tease me, and that it was never something serious, it was actually just a lie in my mind...
Or maybe that was just the real James, and I was just naïve to think I had somehow made him change.

Oh, Riley... How could I think I was special to him...
I tried not to think about this, to foccus on the competition and on how we were going to manage changing the duet in two days if we did win the Small Group round, which I was certain we would... Hunter and West were trying to put on a choreo since I couldn't bare the thought of doing our routine with anyone else. I would just be in semi-finals and finals routine if we were lucky... Routines which also had to be changed because James and Beth are out...

The pressure of National plus this with James was bringing all the old and dark thoughts back to my mind...
I tried pushing them away but our brain is tricky... It likes to make us suffer... So I was...

James called several times... He must want to explain or to try and justify... West and Giselle had told me he had promissed Beth was lying and that we wanted me to know it. Honestly, I don't buy it... He is just being imature, trying to escape the responsability...
Well, despite everything, I do hope he can manage this... It must actually be hard for him...

I shake my head and crawl out of my bed... I have to take James and the Jeth baby out of my mind... I have to get my head in the competition...
Nationals is my present and may take me to my future. James... James is just part of my past.