Chapter 1

The picture above is Tiffany, your weapon, played by one of my favourite characters from Assassination Classroom! (Kayano)

And as promised since I got a vote, I updated!

Anyway onward with le story!

Your POV

You and Tiffany rush through the halls so you wouldn't be late meeting Lord Death.

But nooo. It seems like luck wasn't on your side today because yet again, you bump into someone.

Thankfully it wasn't that dweeb Black Star.

"Itaiiiii!" Tiffany whines as she rubs her head while getting to her feet.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" A voice says.

You both look up and see a boy with a symmetrical suit and three white stripes in his hair, and behind him were two blond girls wearing almost the same outfit. One was tall with long hair, and jean pants, while the other had short hair and jean shorts.

"S-sorry, I wasn't paying attention." Tiffany blushes.

WAAAAAIT. BIPPITY BOPPITY BACK THE TRUCK UP! Tiffany is blushing?!? She barely blushes! You thought.

"Tiffany. We have to go!" You whisper in her ear.

"Don't worry, (Y/N) we'll meet with Lord Death soon-"

"Lord Death? That's my father! I can show you the way to the office if you'd like." The boy interrupts.

You open your mouth to say you guys are fine on your own but GUESS WHO INTERRUPTS YOU.

"Sure! Thank you so much, by the way, I'm Tiffany! And the grumpy pants beside me is my meister, (Y/N)" She grins at him.

"I'm Death the Kid, but you can call me Kid, and these are my weapons, Liz and Patty."

"HIYA!" "Hello," They say.

"Alright lead the way Kid." You grumble.

~8 minutes later~ (Symmetry on point!)

"Thanks for the help Kid." You say as you all stand in front of Lord Death's door.

"No problem, and as for you Tiffany, I hope to see you soon." Kid grins and walks away with Patty and Liz.

Once out of sight, Tiffany turns to you and squeals.

"OH MY GOODNESS. (Y/N) THIS IS-" You shut her mouth with your hand and drag her into the office behind you.

You approach a tall figure in the room who you're guessing is Lord Death.

"Ah, ladies glad for you to finally come! Your schedules for the school year are on the desk and you're free to go!" He says in a cartoonish voice.

You stare at the reaper in awe.

He must be joking.

"What!! I went through all this trouble just to get a schedule?! Couldn't you just mail it to us? What absolute bull-" Tiffany covers your mouth.

"Sorry! Thank you Lord Death! We'll be on our way now!" Tiffany says as she backs out of the room with you in her grasp.

You remove her hand from your mouth, "Okay, we kinda survived the first day-" you say but some rudely interrupted you.

"WELL IF IT ISN'T (Y/N) AND TIFFANY. THE MEISTER AND WEAPON WHO BACKED OUT OF A FIGHT. PROBABLY TOO SCARED TO FACE MY WRATH! "

You turn around to see Black Star waltz towards you two.

"I don't remember us giving our names to you..." You say.

"You're right, Kid told me-"

Tiffany squeals and blushes. "What'd he say?!?"

"NOT IMPORTANT, anyways we have to go to class so excuse us." You say as you make your way past Black Star.

He grabs a hold of your hand before you leave, "You're gonna have to face me one day."

"Ugh! As if!" You hiss. (CLUELESS REFERENCE GUYSSS)

You blush and speed walk away. Tiffany catches up to you.

"Who knew you were such a tsundere (Y/N)-chan!"

You shove her playfully aside. "Shut up."

Tiffany just smirks and skips down the hall dragging you with her.

Author's Note

Let's see if we can get one or more votes this time for me to update! Anyways thanks for reading!

YAHOOOO!

EDITED
MAY 10th 2016!