Chapter 15

THIS OPENING FOR SAILOR MOON IS SO BEAUTIFUL. HOLY MACAROONS (ω╹๑ ) (has nothing to do with the story, just thought I'd share it with you lol.)

Ahem! So all of that aside, here's an update that you've all longed for...( ̄^ ̄)ゞ Sorry that I haven't been posting since last year OHMYGOSHHHH.

ATTENTION: And just because I ask for votes and your feedback doesn't mean I don't enjoy writing, because I do. 'Kay? Plus I made this chapter extra special for all of you Black Star lovers out there! (*≧∀≦*)
(It's not smut lololol, you THOUGHT.)

And as always, don't forget to comment and vote!

ALSO THIS IS TOTALLY RANDOM BUT WATCH: TRAIN TO BUSAN ON NETFLIX, IT'S A KOREAN MOVIE AND IT'S SOOOO GOOD!

(Y/N)'s POV

"BLACK STAR! EE! OW!"

"Hm? What's up (Y/N)?"

"I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S UP! IT'D BE NICE IF YOU'D LET ME DOWN! OWOWOWOWOW SLOW DOWN! WE'RE FAR AWAY FROM CRONA, SO PUT. ME. DOOOOOOWN!" You yell over his thundering footsteps as he runs down the eerie, dark halls, using his 'Speed Star'. Which makes him run faster.

In the means of this happening, your head kept bobbing up and down at an abnormal rate against his rock hard back.

He still hasn't loosened his hold on you since you've last seen Maka. Which was a while back. By now, you were starting to feel a bit nauseous from the constant swaying and of all the blood flow rushing to your head.

"Oh yeah! I guess you're right! Sorry." He apologizes, as he practically throws your body to the floor.

"OI! WATCH IT DOOFUS! I'M NOT SOME SACK OF POTATOES YOU CAN JUST THROW AROUND!" You say as you rub your sore behind.

"DOOFUS!? WHO ARE YOU CALLING A DOOFUS!?! WHAT ARE YOU, FIVE? STEP UP YOUR INSULTS (Y/N)!" Black Star snarls as he gives off his overconfident aura.

"IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THERE'S ANYONE ELSE IN THIS ROOM--but our weapons of course but that's besides the point-- SO I'M CALLING YOU A DOOFUS....DOOFUS! AND MY INSULTS ARE FINE THE WAY THEY ARE, THANKS."

The two of you continue to bicker until Tiffany grows tired of both of your antics and shouts. Her voice overpowering you both.

"WE'LL ALL BE 'DOOFUSES' IF WE STAY HERE ANY LONGER AND ARGUE LIKE A BUNCH OF TODDLERS. WE HAVE A MISSION TO DO, LET'S STICK TO THAT, YEAH?!"

A moment of silence...

"O-Okay..." You and Black Star stutter, a feeling a bit uneasy of Tiffany's unusual mood.

"Okay dokes! I'm glad to see that we're on the same page. Let's catch up to Kid now, and save the D.W.M.A! 'Kay?" She says as her voice goes back to being all cheery and happy again.

You and Black Star share a look of confusion for a few seconds, and look ahead.

"Y-Yeah. Let's go..." He says uneasily, as he starts running down the hall again.

You sweat drop as you look down at the weapon at your hands and weakly nod, running to catch up with him.

Remind me to not get on Tiffany's bad side...

~~~~~~~

As you and Black Star continue making progress through each and every hall you pass through, you stumble into one that looks absolutely annihilated.