Chapter 6

Your POV

Tweet! Tweet!

Chirp! Chiiii-

"TIFFANY FOR THE LAST TIME, CLOSE YOUR DAMN WINDOW! THE BIRDS ARE TO LOUD!" You yell.

Tiffany groans and rolls off her bed, she crawls to the window and slams it shut.

"Thank you!" You say happily.

It's been three days since you've been let out of the hospital. Your concussion wasn't that serious so they let you out earlier. Same goes for Black Star.

Right now it was the weekend, you and Tiffany decided to sleep in for the whole day since you have nothing to do.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Now, who could be at your door at 12:00 in the afternoon? It's way too early! (In your case that is.)

You choose to ignore the banging and hollers, but Tiffany yet again groans and heads out of the bedroom you guys share, in her bear onesie.

Finally. The noise stopped. You close your eyes and snuggle into your blankets but another voice disrupts your plans.

"(Y/NNNNNNN)! COME ON AND GET DRESSED!" Tiffany yells from down the hall.

"Why!?" You yell back, hoping that it was loud enough so that she can hear you.

"We're gonna be playing basketball with Black Star, Tsubaki, and you know, the whole gang!" Tiffany giggles.

You grunt as you get up out of your bed staring at Tiffany with a stoic face.

"No." You say, but then Black Star's head pokes out behind your partner.

"Come on, (Y/N)! It'll be fun, the best part is, I'll allow you to be on my team!"

"I refuse. I don't even want to be on your team." You say, turning around to slam your door shut, however, a hand pushes the door open again.

"Pleeeeeeeease (Y/N), I'm just trying to be nice to you guys and give you a proper welcome to Death City~," he says whining.

You stare into his green eyes as if they were hypnotizing you. You hesitate before you answer.

"F-fine... now may you please get out? I need to change into appropriate wear."

"Aw (Y/N), what's the fun in that if I don't get to watch?" Black Star says deviously smirking at you.

Your face goes as red as a tomato. 

Does he have no shame??  You thought.

You growl and slam the door shut on his palm. On the other side of the door, you hear Black Star squealing in pain.

"You're such a big baby, we have neighbours you know. So pipe it down!" You laugh as you get dressed.

~LATER~

Tiffany and you finish getting ready and walk out the door after Black Star.

"About time! Come on let's go, I don't wanna be late!" He says grabbing your hand and racing to the basketball court.