Chapter 13

IT'S OCTOBERRRR! I JUST LOVE THIS MONTH AND THE WEATHER. IT'S FAB-U-LOS!

ESPECIALLY WITH ONE OF MY FAVOURITE HOLIDAYS OF THE YEAR, HALLOWEEN!

Ahem, anyways onward with the story!

Third Person's POV

Click.
Click.
Click.

The clicking sound of high heels each throughout the basement of the D.W.M.A, though it suddenly comes to a stop.

"Geko! I've brought it." A feminine voice says as the sound of a briefcase being dropped to the concrete floor is heard.

"You'll remove one of the snakes from my body, just like you promised. Right Medusa?"

"Mhm, yes. Thank you, Eruka." Medusa says her back faced away from the frog-like girl.

Eruka then kneels down towards the steel briefcase and opens it, revealing a big needle with black liquid inside it.

Medusa chuckles, "Free. How's your Magic Eye?"

"It's great. I should be able to control an Independent Cube by now." A tall, muscular man in a striped black and white jumpsuit says, as he smiles deviously.

"Good. That Magic Eye of yours will be needed tonight. We're counting on you."

From the shadows emerges Crona with Ragnarok attached to his back.

(A/N I'm not sure what gender Crona is, so in this story, Crona will go by male pronouns; he/him.)

"Yeah, leave it to me," Free says.

"Well then, the time has come. I've been waiting for this exact day!" Medusa states as she slips the hood off of her head, revealing the evil grin on her face.

"The revival is tonight."

Your POV

"HURRY UP! OR THE FOOD IS GOING TO BE ALL GONE!" Tiffany yells, as she grabs a tight hold of your hand, and violently pulls you up the remaining steps.

You two both reach the top and spot your friends, making your way over to them.

"Hey, Tiffany! Hello, (Y/N)!" Maka greets. Tiffany lets go of your hand and waves to the group gathered beside Maka.

"Woah, Tiffany! You look different!" Patty says, as she rushes to her doppelganger (personality wise) and checks out her outfit.

"Yeah, thanks! I usually wear my hair up, but (Y/N) insisted that I should switch it up for tonight, or else she'd take away my food coupons! Talk about being a sadist!" Tiffany says though she whispers out the last part

You playfully roll your eyes and let out a deep breath.

"Speaking about (Y/N), your dress looks cool... I guess." Soul says, whilst he pinches the fabric of your (f/c) dress uniterestedly.