Chapter 9

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD :)) PLEASE VOTE!!!!

THANKS TO @Rosey_Red101 FOR BEING THE SIXTH VOTE!

OKAY ONWARDDDD!

(I will probably edit sooner or later if there is mistakes)

A few days later

Your POV

You flip the next page of the new novel that you're currently reading, (favourite book).

Tiffany wasn't able to come to school today because she got a cold, so now to pass time you sat in the library quietly, waiting for the day to be over.

You sigh and turn to the next page. At that exact moment, the doors to the front of the library slam open and you see Sid dragging Black Star in by the ear.

You scramble out of the chair you were sitting in, and hide behind a bookshelf, so that the clingy Black Star wouldn't discover you.

Sid finally lets Black Star go and crosses his arms with a scowl on his face. "What am I supposed to do?" Black Star asks.

"You will put all these books away. Neatly."

"Huh? No way, that's a big pain!" He whines.

You shake your head, Black Star's always getting in trouble. Tch.

"Listen, on your last extracurricular lesson, you didn't nab a single soul did you?" Sid asks.

"Well, that's what remedial lessons are for, right? I'm always doing them, so I understand it well. I don't want any of this plain remedial stuff!"

You peak through the bookshelf you're hiding behind to see Black Star with his hands on his hips, a twisted look on his face.

"Right now what you need us a punishment, when I come back, I want to see this place SPOTLESS!" Sid says.

Black Star whines as Sid makes his way out of the library.

Once he's gone, Black Star jumps on top of a pile of books and pulls out a comic book, "Charisma Justice is the best! He's the next biggest guy after me!" He laughs.

You simply roll your eyes at his ego. But now since Black Star is distracted, you decided to tip-toe out of the library.

"AH (Y/N)! MY (Y/N) SENSES WERE RIGHT! YOU WERE IN THE LIBRARY!" Black Star yells.

You stop in your tracks and turn around to see him smirking at you.

"'(Y/N) senses?'" You asked clearly confused.

"I got accustomed to your wonderful scent and-"

"DON'T SAY SUCH THINGS LIKE THAT!" You yell as you stomp over to him, ready to beat him to a pulp.

"Hey, you two! Keep it down in the library!"

Both of you turn your heads and see Kid standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Kid? What, are you here to be punished too?" Black Star asks him.

"It's only you who is in trouble Black Star." You say shoving his arm.

"No, I'm here to borrow a book, the one that's under your bottom in particular."

Black Star looks down and pulls the beige book from beneath him. "Oh, this?" He hands it to Kid.

You look at the title, "Oh, what kind of book is this?" You question.

"E... eckesuka... libar...?" Black Star says testing out the title's name.