Chapter 11

SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE!

But! In honour of exams coming up soon, I wrote this chapter based off of episode 14!

So good luck to you who are writing! (Lord knows I need all the luck I can get!)

Enjoyyyyyyy

Third Person's POV

Exams day.

The most dreaded day out of the whole school year.

Tomorrow will be the day where all D.W.M.A students would test their knowledge in what they've learnt so far during their time at the academy.

This would be (Y/N) and Tiffany's first exam at the school. (Same goes for Kid, Liz and Patty!)

Now, let's see how our lovely bunch (Y/N) and Black Star are getting along with their studying, shall we?

Black Star's POV

"URRGH!"

It's been almist an hour though Tsubaki and I have tried so many different ways on how to study, but I'm just not getting it!

"397...398...399...400! Alright let's see the question again..." I say as I sit up from doing some sit ups.

" I say as I sit up from doing some sit ups

What year was the D.W.M.A established in?

a) 2007

b)1888

c)Today!

d)None of the above

I glare at the question.

...

...

"DAMN IT!!" I yell, as I aggressively do more excruciating exercises.

"Black Star! Stop! Don't push your self too hard!" Tsubaki exclaimed, worry laced in her voice. "Listen I'm going to take a bath, you stay here and try looking over the question again okay? It's not that hard once you put your mind to it!"

I nod as I watch her retreating figure head to the bathroom. Once she's out of sight I smile deviously and sneak out the window, heading to Dr. Stien's place.

My plan is to snatch the answers and use them to my advantage. Thus leading me to pass the exams!

Don't worry (Y/N)! Once I get the answers I'll have that kiss in no time! YAHOO! With a brain like this, I really DO surpass the gods! Hahahahaha!

Hm..

Speaking about (Y/N), I wonder what she's doing right now...

Your POV

Fighting evil by moonlight!

Winning love by daylight!

Never running from a real fight, she is the one named Sailor Moon!