Chapter 7

AND CHAPTER 7 IS OUTTTTTTTTT *explosions*

THE WAIT IS OVER, (spoiler alert: THERE IS AN ADORABLE OVERLOAD OF FLUFF.)

Enjoyyy~

Tiffany's POV

After (Y/N) got cleaned up by Dr. Stien we continued playing basketball. 

We couldn't properly play the game without (Y/N) and Maka constantly asking us questions on how to play.

"Eh? What's a rebound?" (Y/N) asks confused.

"Zone defence? What is zone? Someone tell me what zone is!" Maka complains scratching her head.

"Man to man? EHH!? BUT THERE ARE FEMALES ON THIS COURT TOO. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. IT SHOULD BE CALLED HUMAN TO HUMAN! EQUALITY PEOPLE!!" (Y/N) screams.

"YEAH!" Maka yells agreeing with my meister's dumb, yet smart comment.

I swear, (Y/N) and Maka are like lost ducklings on National Geographic. Without their leader (cough cough cough: me) they don't know what their doing!

Anyways, one more point and we beat them, we can totally do this!

I pass the ball to Tsubaki, who then throws it to Kid which he shoots in the net.

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD, AH AH AHHHH! *lame sound affects*

"Good job Kid!" I say congratulating him.

"You really think so? Did it make it perfectly on the net? Was it a symmetrical shot!? Do you think it was symmetrical?" He asks looking at me with a dazed look.

"Yep! That shot was amazing!" I say honestly smiling at him.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU~" He hugs me nuzzling his cheek against mine. My cheeks turn redder than ever.

Why must he always do this?? Nyaaaa! I thought.

OH, A HAPPY WIN INDEED. WHOEVER SAID BEING AT DISNEYLAND IS THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH IS LYING.

BEING IN KID'S ARMS IS. (Wow Tiffany you sure are smooth with words)

Okay okay moving on though-

Not too sure about how (Y/N) is feeling now, I mean, she'll have to spend the whole day with the "dweeb".

Her words, not mine.

I glance to where she is on the court.

She sits right under the net with a frozen expression. Almost as if her soul has left her body and evaporated into space.

 Almost as if her soul has left her body and evaporated into space