Chapter 10

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING THIS BOOK TO 1K READS! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL!

And as always, please vote!

Your POV

Today is the day that you and Tiffany finally are able to go soul capturing.

It was after the Excalibur incident when Lord Death called you into his 'office' to discuss how he thought that it would be a marvellous idea to send you two on a mission of your own.

Since Kid, Maka, and Black Star already went on theirs, it was finally your time to shine!

"I honestly can't believe that Lord Death trusts us enough to go on a mission! We mustn't let him down!" Tiffany exclaims. You two walk down the corridors of the academy, passing many bustling students.

"Yeah! We'll do our very best. Let's try and collect as many souls as we can Tiffany!" You say, enthusiastic and eager to begin your first task since joining the D.W.M.A.

As of now, you two as a team have collected around 83 souls. Just a few more until you reach 100!

"It's been a while since I last ate a soul. I can't wait to devour some down my throat like a cheesecake!" Tiffany states, as drool shamelessly trickles down her chin at simply the thought of the souls.

You laugh as you wipe the string of saliva away with a spare tissue you so happened to have.

"Thank you, (Y/N)-chan! Always looking out for me!" She beams, eyes twinkling with affection towards your figure.

You close your eyes and hum with amusement.

"(Y/NNNN)!" Someone hollers from afar.

Before even getting the chance to turn around and check to see exactly who was shouting your name, you are glomped to the floor by a muscular body.

You didn't even have to hear their next sentence to guess who was hugging you, you knew who it was by their never hard to miss, loud voice.

The one and only, "almighty god", Black Star himself.

"OUCH!! Get off of me, you idiot! You're causing a scene!" You grunt from underneath the blue haired male.

You aimlessly attempt to shove his body weight off of yours. But you miserably fail.

"How come you didn't tell me that you were going to go soul capturing today? I would've liked to come!!" He whines, now sitting up and straddling your hips, totally unaware of how inappropriate it looks to onlookers.

Tiffany snickers, people began to cluster in the hallway to bystand what was going on.

"Sorry mom, but I also found out that I'd be soul capturing today. Now, for the love of God, may you please get off of me?!" You blush, attempting to shove his slightly heavy form off of you once again.

Seriously, it would suck if one of my friends saw this scene. Already have to deal with Soul as is. You groan.

"Whoa! Huh?? Hey, it's (Y/N) and Black Star! Back at it again with the PDA I see, huh?" You hear Soul say, as he lazily approaches the tangled up scene before him.

Gosh darnit, I spoke too soon... you thought.

You both look to the side to see Soul, Maka, Tsubaki, Kid, Liz and Patty staring down at you two.

"Huh? What do you mean 'Back at it again with the PDA'?" Tiffany asks Soul. A look of pure confusion grazing her facial features.

"Wait! Do you mean... they've done something similar to this before... in public?!?" Liz quickly assumed before she blew a fuse, turning bright red and fainting into her younger sister's arms.