Chapter 14

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!! Chapter 14 has finally arrived! We left off where you and the whole gang went under Death City to stop Medusa's plans on reviving the Kishin.

P.S Sorry for the long update, it's just that with school and everything I haven't found the right time to update...

And so it begins~

Your POV

"So Kid, since you being Lord Death's son and all, do you know how he sealed away Asura?" You ask the young shinigami, as you try your best not to trip over your own feet whiles running down the stairs.

"Hm. He tore his skin off and stuffed him inside a sealed bag made from it." He replies to your question.

You shiver at the thought of a serious Lord Death ripping the skin off of another.

"He then decided to stay here in Death City to keep the Afreet in check." He continues.

"OHH! So that's why ol' Death can't leave this place? I was starting to think he was just really lazy..." Black Star says.

Speaking of lazy, you glance at Kid who skates easily down the stairs as the remaining meisters run.

Man, it would be nice to take a break. You thought

"If the seal were broken and the Afreet managed to make an escape, does that mean Lord Death would be free to leave whenever he wants?" Maka asks.

"Incorrect. Lord Death has his soul fixed into this town. He's even become one with the city you could say... If he wants to go anywhere, he'd have to attach legs to this place. But for obvious reasons he can't do that." Dr. Stien informs.

"LEGS?! That'd be so cool! (Y/N), if we're ever fighting someone with reeeeeally long legs, we need to preserve them so that Lord Death could possibly use them! 'Kay?" You hear Tiffany yell from her weapon form in your palm.

"Aha... I don't think that's possible Tiffany-"

"SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!" Patty yells back.

You faceplam yourself by the two girls' rambling antics, but by doing that you covered your sight of seeing which step to take next.

Uh oh. You thought, as you trip over your feet and start tumbling down the stairs with your weapon still in your hands but at a safe distance.

 You thought, as you trip over your feet and start tumbling down the stairs with your weapon still in your hands but at a safe distance

You let out a scream as you recklessly tumble down the steps of the D.W.M.A.

"(Y/N)!" You hear Dr. Stien yell.

Black Star's pupils dialate, as he watches you roll down the stairs like a rag doll. He snaps into action seeing that he needed to help out his fellow teammate and friend.