Chapter 5

RECAP: AT THE END OF CHAPTER 4 YOU RAN INTO MEDUSA AND WERE ENGULFED BY DARKNESS. DO YOU GET KIDNAPPED, ARE YOU LEFT ALONE? WE DON'T KNOWWWWW.

ANYWAY ONWARD WITH THE STORY.

The Next Day at school~~

Tiffany's POV

Ring riiiing!

I slam my hand on the alarm clock's snooze button and snuggle back into bed.

I ...snuggle back into bed...

I SNUGGLE BACK INTO BED!?

This isn't right. By now (Y/N) would've came into my room yelling at me to get up and get ready.

"(Y/N)! Where are you?" I say as I slowly pull myself out of bed.

Hmm, perhaps maybe she's still at Black Star and Tsubaki's place... I thought.

I shrug and get ready for another day at the D.W.M.A.

I brush my vivid green hair while I hum a tune. Once done I brush my teeth, throw on some clothes and race out the door.

~AT THE ACADEMY~

I sit on the front steps of the school waiting for Black Star, Tsubaki, and (Y/N) to arrive.

I scan through the crowd of students and I finally spot the bluenette and his weapon.

But where is my meister?? I panic.

I run towards the duo.

"Hey guys, was (Y/N) by any chance staying over at your house yesterday evening?" I ask frantically.

"Well (Y/N) dropped me off at the front door- literally - and I saw her walk down to your place right after. Why? She wasn't with you this morning?" Black Star asks me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No! That's why I'm asking you stupid! If she was with me I wouldn't even ask you in the first place! Whatever, I'll go look for her. Oh, and if Dr. Stein asks where I am... just say I had to go home early because of I...hm...I had...erm...I HAD A REALLY BAD STOMACH BUG AND I CAN'T MOVE!" I turn away ready to dash away to look for my partner in crime and friend, but a hand tugs on my wrist stopping my further actions.

"We can assist you if you'd like Tiffany! Besides, (Y/N) is our friend too and we don't want anything bad happening to her, no?" Tsubaki says.

I nod, "Really? Thanks, Tsubaki! Alright let's go and find her--"

"NO TIME FOR CHIT CHATTING GUYS. WE HAVE TO GO FIND (Y/N)!" Black Star yells with a determined look on his face, causing all students to turn their head at the loud talker.

Tsubaki and I sweatdrop.

I just said that...tch, he's denser than me!

Before we even started our mini search party for (Y/N), Maka, Kid and both of their weapons overheard us and blocked our path.

"COUNT US IN! WE WANNA BE HEROES TOO!" Patty cheers, as Liz smiles.

"As long as I don't have to go to school I'm down--" Maka hits Soul with her book, interrupting what he meant to say.

"What Soul means to say is that we'd love to help (Y/N) too."

"OK OK, YOU CAN ALL COME. LET'S JUST GO!" Black Star yells and takes off with us right behind.

I let out a huge sigh. (Y/N) you better be okay... OR I WILL PERSONALLY SHOVE MY WEAPON FORM DOWN YOUR THROAT.

"Don't worry Tiffany, we'll find her." Kid says while he puts a hand on my shoulder.