Being Adopted by Jake and Ella?!

Chapter one

Jake pov

Ella and I wanted a kid, we've tried having one but it always turned out to be a still birth or a miscarriage.

Ella and I were on our way to an orphanage to adopt a kid. There was this one girl that looked the most interesting out of all of them. She had long black hair, hazel eyes, pale skin, long eyelashes, Andy's lips, and she had a nose ring. She was was 17, 5'0, and she was mute. She liked my band, Falling in reverse, Motley Crue, Sixx:AM, Sleeping with sirens, Pierce the veil, Motionless in white, SayWeCanFly, Bring me the horizon, and many others.

We got to the orphanage and knocked on the door. A older lady opened the door and looked at us, she smiled and led us to a room. There was that girl sitting there, the girl from the orphanage page.

She looked at us and her eyes widened. She was wearing a motley crue shirt, leather skinny jeans, and black shiny shoes.

"So you already know who we are then?" I asked as Ella and I sat down in the chairs in front of her. The girl nodded and Ella asked,"What's your name sweetheart?"

The girl started writing on the whiteboard in front of her and held it up.

My name is Lilian but most people call me Lily

"That's a beautiful name darling, whats your middle name?"

Rose

"So your a flower then?" I asked, she nodded her head. I smiled and looked at Ella, Ella looked at me and nodded.

"So flower how would you like it if Ella and I were to adopt you?" She nodded and stood up and walked to us giving us a hug. Ella and I hugged her back, and she ran out. We signed the papers, and the older lady started talking.

"You know out of all these years I've worked here Lily has been my favorite, she's the most unique out of all of them. She's beautiful, but no one would adopt her because she's mute, dark, and likes all those bands. When you called and told me you would want to adopt her after you asked her some questions I was excited. Since she was finally gonna be adopted, thank you so much for adopting her. Keep a close eye on her though, she self harms, sadly. Also I want you to love her with all of your heart, both of you. She needs it, her mother, brother, and father were killed so she came here. She's been mute ever since. So please take good care of her, if she has a hard time breathing give her, her inhaler. She has it in her room so yeah. Again thank you so much for adopting her, I'm gonna miss her." The lady finished saying as flower came downstairs.

"Ready to go Lily?" Ella asked, Flower nodded and I grabbed her two bags.

She waved goodbye to the lady and walked out the door, me following close behind.

"So we'll drop your stuff at our apartment and then you and I are heading to Andy and Juliet's for practice." I told Lily as she, Ella, and I got in.

Ten minutes later we got to the apartment and Ella and Lilian went upstairs and unpacked her stuff. When they came downstairs Lily ran to me giving me a tight hug.

"Haha she sure does like you babe." Ella said, I kissed the top of Lil's head and smiled. "Yeah, okay lets head out flower. Ella what are you gonna do?" I asked.
"Sammi, Juliet, and I are going shopping." I nodded kissed her on the lips and Lily detached from me. She waved bye to Ella and ran out to the car.
"Bye babe, have fun I love you." I said kissing her again.
"I love you too." She said, I walked out and Lily and I got into the car.
When we got to Andy's house, CC was running around in just his underwear, Jinxx was playing COD, Andy was no where to be seen, and Ashley was reading playboy magazines.
"Hey guys this is Lily my adopted daughter." I announced, Ashley immediately put his magazine down and stared at Lily. Oh god he likes her, DAMMIT. I looked at Lily and she was looking at him blushing.
"I SHIP IT!!" CC yelled grabbing Ashley's hand and pulling him over to us. He pushes Ashley into Lily making her go backward, but he caught her.

Lily's pov

Right before I fully fell Ashley caught me , I looked at him blushing. We just stood there looking into each others eyes. Its as if he was looking into my soul, his brown eyes were gorgeous. I bit my lip, blushing harder by the moment.
We stopped looking at each other when someone coughed. He looked at me once more and then went back to the couch with his playboy magazine.
"Hey there Lily I'm CC!!"
CC said smiling like a maniac, I looked at Jake, shit we forgot my whiteboard.
I waved and smiled. He looked at me confused.
"She's mute CC." Jake said, CC muttered a small oh and looked down and walked to the couch laying on top of Ashley.
"Do you know any instruments Lily?" Jinxx asked, I nodded.
I pointed to CC then to Andy when he came into the room. "So drums and you sing?" I nodded smiling.
"Who's this?" Andy asked looking at me confused.
"Remember how I said I was gonna adopt a kid?" Jake asked, Andy nodded and I went and sat next to Ashley.

Andy and Jake were talking so I just sat next to Ashley. "Are you just gonna sit here and watch me read my magazine?" Ashley asked smirking, I nodded and laud my head on his shoulder.

Ashley's pov

Lily had sat down next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. It made me smile, she's beautiful. I really wonder if Jake will let me date her when she's older.

Next thing I know her body goes limp, she fell asleep. I put my magazine down and lay my head on hers, she was comfy. My eyelids started drooping and I fell asleep.