Concert with BOTDF

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" She asked.

"Yes, I would love too." I answered she smiled and kissed my cheek.

When we got back to hotel she walked me back to my room and kissed me again. "Text me when you get home." I said, she nodded and hugged me. She left and I walked in happily.

"How'd the date go?" Andy asked, I sighed happily and touched my lips.

"I have a girlfriend now."

"Awe!" CC exclaimed as my phone binged.

A- Hey I just got home

L- Mkay good my uncles are glad the date went well

A- I'm glad you agreed to be my girlfriend

L- I'm glad I said yes

A- Awe well love I'm going to bed I'm fucking tired, so goodnight love

L- Goodnight❤

"That her?" Jinxx asked. "Yeah, is the concert tomorrow?"

"Yup, we were gonna go shopping before the concert so yeah."

"Okay well I'm heading to bed. Night guys!" I looked at Jay and Ashley who looked jealous.

I got in bed and fell asleep quickly.

Time skip to shopping

"Okay so Jay where first?" Jinxx asked.

"I don't care." Ever since last night he's been a moody ass bitch.

We were walking on the sidewalk going in and out of stores. My phone binged and I went to check it when I accidentally knocked into a guy, he was listening to BVB.

How did I know?

I can hear it through his headphones. He took them off with an apologetic look.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed helping me up.

"Nah it's fine, I was looking at my phone. I didn't see where I was going it's my fault."

"No it was my fault."

"No it was mine."

"No it wa-"

"Will you two just fucking Shut up it was both of your guy's fault god dammit." Jay rose his voice. Andy smacked him in the head and CC started giggling.

"Hello there, sorry about my daughter." Jake said. The boy looked at him and his eyes widened.

"Holy fuck your Jake Pitts! Oh my god black veil brides." He exclaimed.

"Haha yeah, whats your name kid?"

"Jackson Monroe Vanity, I'm on tour with my dads, Jayy Von Monroe and Dahvie Vanity."

"Oh yeah we're having a concert with them tonight."

"W-Wait a concert with Blood on the dance floor?!" I practically yelled, Dad nodded.

"Whats your number Jay?"

"(***)***-****." I put it in my phone and smiled.

"Thanks I'll text you later." I said he smiled and nodded. Just then Dahvie and Jayy came up behind him making me squeal.

"Holy fuck your Jayy and Dahvie! I love Blood on the dance floor!" I exclaimed. They both laughed.

"And your Lilian Pitts, Jake's adopted daughter. Didn't you used to be mute?" Dahvie asked.

"Yeah, but when they had a concert with Pierce The Veil I had sang a song."

"Oh yeah! I saw it, that was pretty damn funny." Jackson said smiling.

"Thanks, I am pretty funny."

"Haha yeah, so Dad when is the concert?"

"7:30." Dahvie answered.

Oh shit it's 6:30.

"GET YO ASSES BACK TO THE HOTELS YOU HAVE 1 HOUR LEFT GOD DAMMIT." Jackson and I yelled in unison. Jackson, Dahvie, and Jayy ran one way and we ran the other.

A hour later the guys were all ready and we were backstage.

"What songs are you playing?" I asked.

"We don't know yet." Andy answered.

"Oh god you guys are not fucking prepared. Okay so play Shadows die, Walk away, victory call, let you down. Botdf do Sexting, candyland, bewitched, crucified by your lies."

"Well then you are pretty organised aren't ya." Jayy said smiling.

"Eh sometimes but not all the time."

They all laughed and BVB went on. When botdf went they sang sexting last. When they played sexting I ran out on stage.

"I WANNA FUCK YOU HARD, I WANNA FEEL YOU DEEP, I WANNA ROCK YOUR BODY, I WANNA TASTE YOUR SWEET!!!!" I yelled giggling.

"SAME TO YOU BABE!" I heard and saw Amy in front row. I stuck my tongue out and walked backstage.

Ashley and the others looked at me weirdly and then they heard the lyrics to sexting.

"This is my new jam." Ashley said.

"I've never really like blood on the dance floor." Jay said.

(that bitch)

"WHAA HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE BOTDF?!" I yelled

"They cancelled there tour because 6 people only showed up. There not popular anymore like 2006 they were amazing now everyone thinks they should die even emos hate them no one likes them maybe only like a few songs that it." He said.

(those were his exact fucking words)

"I'll kill you later."

"You've already killed me, love. With your beauty." A female voice said behind me.

"Amy!" I exclaimed and hugged her. "You suck at pickup lines."

"Haha I know. Now why did you say I'll kill you later' to him?"

"He doesn't like botdf."

"Eh I'm not a huge fan either but Jayy made me go since I'm his step-sister."

"WHA?!"

"Hey little sis." Jayy said putting his arm around Amy's shoulders.

"Retard."

"That's no way to talk to your brother."

"Step-brother."

"I'm still older."

"Fuck you."

"Anywhore Lily how did you like the show?" Dahvie asked.

"I loved it of course! I'm a major fan of you guys."

"Awe thanks. Well we'll get your number from Jackson. Later BVB, Lily, and Jay."

"Later." BVB said. I gave Amy a kiss and said goodbye.

We walked back to the hotel and right when I laid down I immediately fell asleep.