Ashley and Jay get horny

Amy gave us a tour of Berlin,Germany so the guys stayed out a bit longer. I was in the hotel taking a shower while singing skin by Sixx:AM.

"Paint yourself a picture of what you wished you looked like maybe then they just might feel an ounce of your pain. Step into focus step out of the shadows you don't have to be afraid. Cause...they don't even know you all they see is scars they don't see the angel living in your heart."

I got out of the shower wrapped my towel around me and went into the bunks. I was still humming when I heard;

"Holy fuck." I jumped and covered myself up again.

I looked to see Ashley and Jay looking at me. I blushed and saw that they had a bulge in their jeans. I walked back to the bathroom and got dressed.

I stayed in there for ten minutes and then walked out blushing.

"Your boners gone?" I asked, they looked down nodding.

"Kinky shit heads."

"How many dreams have you both had of her?" Andy asked walking in.

"...ten." Ashley muttered.

"Five," Jay said. "Plus seven day dreams."

"Twenty day dreams." Ashley said.

I blushed brightly and covered my face in my hair.

"Why is Lily hiding behind her hair?" Dad asked walking in with Jinxx and CC.

"Ashley and Jay dream about Lily, and day dream about her. Ashley has had twenty day dreams, and ten dreams. Jay has had five dreams, and seven day dreams."

Dad looked at Ashley and Jay glaring.

"Jake we can't help it!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Yes you can!"

"No we can't have you seen her?!"

"Why are you attracted to her?"

"Her bitchyness is attractive to me. Your sense of humor. She doesn't really care about how people feel about her opinions, she is beautiful as fuck. I love how we both can talk bout anything openly between each other. I also love her hair Its great. Her smile is great, and her fashion styles." Jay and Ashley said at the same time. It was kinda creepy.

"That all is true. Her bitchyness is pretty attractive," Jinxx said. "But I love her like she's my niece."

"Same." Andy and CC said.

"Hmm Ashley Purdy and Jay Perry if one of you end up fucking my daughter in two years then break her heart I'll kill whoever did it. We all know she likes you, both of you."

"W..what how did you know?" I asked blushing hard.

"Honey you talk in your sleep. First night I was gonna check on you then I heard you say 'I love you Jay'. While sleeping with Ashley you were snuggled into his hair/chest and I heard you say 'I love you Ashley Abercott Purdy."

I blushed harder.

"I um uh I am uh fuck I'm going to sleep." I said and walked over to my bed and laid down still blushing.

I put on Sleeping With Sirens and fell asleep slowly.