Pregnant

Lily

Jay and I were in the middle of watching Nightmare before christmas when I felt his hand go to my area.
I smacked his hand away, but he just put it back there rubbing there.
I hissed and smacked his hand away again.

"Please baby." He begged rubbing harder. It didn't feel good at, it hurt.

"No Jay no. I'm not ready." He scowled and pinned me down. I squirmed under him trying to get away, but he was too strong.
"Jay! I said no!" I practically yelled. The boys were at the bar and no one was there, but me and Jay.

He didn't listen...after 10minutes of struggling I just stopped and everything went black.

I jolted awake feeling sick. I ran to the bathroom and puked. Someone came in and held my hair up rubbing my back.

"Hey sweetie are you feeling okay?" It was Ashley.

I shook my head and he hugged me tightly wiping my face off.

"What did you and Jay do last night while we were gone?" He asked.

Memories of last night came rushing in...he never used a condom.

"Fuck....he didn't use a condom..." I said crying hard.

Ashley growled and picked me up.

"You're pregnant Lily. Did Jay even care if you got pregnant?!" Ashley sternly said.

"Wait...she's pregnant?" Jay asked walking in.

"Yeah she fucking is!" Yelled Ashley, he looked so mad.

"Ashy pwease don't yell." I said crying harder

"Lilian! He fucking got you pregnant why shouldn't I yell?!" I cried even harder.

"P-Pwease...don't y-yell at m-mwe." I whimpered...Ashy looked at me sadly and hugged me tightly.

"We were too into it that we didn't think of using a condom." Scowled Jay glaring at me.

I was in trouble now.

"P-Pwease Jay, Ashley Pwease stop fighting!" I exclaimed.

They immediately stopped yelling at each other and looked at me.

"Ashley I need to talk to my girlfriend please excuse us." Jay said and Ashley left the bunk area everyone else was out in the lounge.

Jay slapped me and said,"You are going to get an abortion am I fucking clear?!"

"What if I don't want an abortion? What if I actually want to keep the baby?" I asked raising my voice.

He pushed me to the wall and pinned my hands above my head.

"You will not keep that baby and you will get a god damn fucking abortion whether you like it or not!" He yelled.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I bit my lip nodding.

He got off of me and left. I sat there sobbing into a pillow.

"...I wanna keep the baby...I don't care if it's his..." I got up still crying slightly and went into the bathroom.

I looked at myself, at my eyes, at my hair, at myself in general.

I sighed and got dressed in a big black hoodie and skinny jeans. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on shoes.

"I'm going to the store to get some stuff..." I said softly and Ashley put a jacket on.

I looked at him confused.

"I'm coming with you, I need some stuff as well." I could tell he was lying.

I nodded and we walked out.

"So...Lily...wanna tell me the truth?"

"The truth about what...?"

"I saw how scared you were. Did you two actually have sex or did he rape you?"

"He....uhm....he raped me...." I mumbled softly.

Ashley sighed and put me on his shoulders.

"Are you going to keep the baby? Are you going to break up with him?"

"...Yes I'm keeping the baby...yes I'm going to break up with him..."

"You're keeping the baby..because?"

"Because...the baby is apart of me..I don't care that its Jay's baby, it will still be my baby."

Ashley looked at me shocked.

"You're already acting like a mother."

I smiled and nodded.

"What do you need to get?" He asked.

"Hair dye, new eyeliner, new hairspray, pregnancy tests just in case, and I don't really know what else."

"M'kay."

We got to the store, Ashley had me on his shoulders, and we walked inside.

"What colors?" He asked as we stood in the hair aisle.

"Purple, Lavender, Violet."

He grabbed them, grabbed tue pregnancy tests, eyeliner, hairspray, and grabbed candy and movies.

"Whats the candy and movies for?" I said confused.

"You and I tonight. We're having a movie night."

"If we're having a movie night then get some popcorn, soda, and a big ass blanket." I said smiling playing with the top of his hair.

"You're such a dork." He said as he grabbed the three things I listed off.

"Yep."

We paid for everything and headed back to the bus.

"So should we start it now or do you wanna take those pregnancy tests?"

"Breakfast, hair dye, lunch, pregnancy tests, shower, movie night/dinner." I said giggling.

He nodded and made some toast and eggs. After we ate we did my hair.

Lavender tips, Violet bottom, Purple top.

"Damn Lily that's gonna look hot as fuck!" Ashley said smirking.

"You're such a dork."

"You know it."

I made him and I sandwiches.

"So should we take the pregnancy tests now?"

I nodded and did them.

1) Positive
2) Positive
3) Negative
4) Positive
5) Positive
6) Positive
7) Negative
8) Positive
9) Positive
10) Positive

1) Positive2) Positive3) Negative4) Positive5) Positive6) Positive7) Negative8) Positive9) Positive10) Positive

Yep I was pregnant.

Ashley looked over my shoulder at them and sighed.

"Take a shower sweetie." Ash said.

I sighed and pushed him out of the bathroom.

After my shower I put on a tank top and pajama bottoms.

Halfway through the stack movies I fell asleep. Today was a tiring day.