Tour?!

Recap

"Are you okay?" I nodded smiling fakely.

"Don't lie." I shook my head and started crying into his chest.

"Sh...sh... Its okay." He said trying to comfort me.

After ten minutes of holding each other and me crying he picked my head up and kissed my...

He kissed my tears off my face.

"How bout we go wash your arms and nails off?" He said smiling, I nodded and we went into my bathroom washing my arms off and my nails.

"So Lily, you haven't eaten breakfast...Are You gonna eat something?" I shrugged and we walked into the kitchen.

I hated that I always had to look up at Jay. He's 6'0 like jesus christ!

Jay pov

I wanted to kiss her right there and then but I felt like if I was to kiss her it'll have to wait a bit longer.

We sat on the floor with Ashley and Andy, and Jake sat on the facing us.

"Okay guys, so every time we go on tour John will tell us, and this time he told me. Andy, Ashley we're going on tour next month, I don't really want Lily alone at home cause I have this feeling she'll end up preggers. So Lily your coming with us, Jay I don't know about you though you'll just have to ask your parents." My eyes widened and Lily stood up and ran around the house seeming excited.

I pulled out my and texted my dad.

M- Hey dad, can I go on tour with Black Veil Brides?

D- Who do you know in that band?

M- Everyone and Jake Pitt's daughter

D- Is that where your at right now?

M- Yup, I'm friends with Jake Pitt's daughter

D- Hmm...Okay but you better ace those science, algebra, History, and english tests.

M- Okay so I can go?

D- Yes

I put my phone down smiling, I looked at Lily who was laying in Ashley's lap. A hint of jealousy waved through me, I glared at them.

Andy noticed and whispered,"Don't worry she tripped and fell into his lap." I sighed in relief.

Lily got off of his lap and walked away, Ashley got up and followed her, me being me I got up and followed them.

I watched as they went into her room, what were they gonna do?

Ashley pulled her into a hug and she hugged back. "You know Lily if you were at least 23 I would've asked you on a date by now." She gasped slightly, she closed her eyes and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Oh my god...Ashley Purdy was blushing. Please tell me I don't have to fight over her with the sex god, Ashley Purdy.

Of course she'll fucking choose him god dammit.

I went back into the living room and laid on the couch, Jake looked at me confused.

"I love her, Oh my god." I said he nodded understanding.

"I promise if Ashley keeps fucking chicks every night I will not let him date her. I trust you more with her heart, so I will let you date her just try to get her to talk." I nodded smiling.

Time skip to tour (I know long time skip I sorry)

Lily pov

Nothing much has been happening at school, Jay has been staring at me with puppy love eyes. Valentines day with Ashley was fun, we had Jay come over. I've come go trust my new family so much that I want to talk soon.

I wonder what they would think of my voice?

Will they like it?

Will Jay and Ashley like my voice?

Why would I care if Jay and Ash liked my voice?

First week of tour, Jay and I share a bunk, Ella is at home taking care of Ernie and Trixy.

We're gonna celebrate Jay and my birthdays during tour because my birthday is a week before tour ends, and Jay's is in a month.

I felt movement next to me and I looked down to see Jay moving in his sleep, he had his arms wrapped around me and it was 5:00am. I don't know why I was awake.

I've been awake since 3:30 this morning, I haven't gotten much sleep.

I went on instagram seeing some new comments on my posts, some were hate which I read first.

-----:You all are emo faggots

-----:Two ugly people next to each other

Etc.

The kind ones were almost all of them.

"Lily what are you doing awake?" A groggy sounding Jay asked.

I shrugged, put my phone down, and snuggled next to him.

I slowly started to drift to sleep...

Shoutout to NekoErica and Purdys_Girl_13