Shopping with Ash and Mama Jinxx

Chapter three

I woke up this morning to an amazing smell. I got out of bed and ran downstairs to see Da- Jake making bacon and waffles. I smiled and stood next to him.

"Hey sweetheart so Ella and I put you in a school the first day is Tuesday so two days. Today you and I are going shopping for school supplies and more clothes." He said I nodded and ran into there room to see Ella still asleep. I smirked and laid on they're bed and cuddled up to Ella.

I woke up to someone shaking me, I opened my eyes to see Ella looking at me smiling. "Hey sweetheart you fell asleep when you were cuddling with me. Get dressed so you and Jake can go shopping, Ashley and Jinxx are coming as well." I nodded hugged her and went to my room.

I put on a long sleeve pierce the veil shirt, leather skinny jeans, black converse, nude lipstick, and heavy mascara.

I walked out of my room and met Jake in the car.

When we got to the mall I instantly spotted Ashley and Jinxx so I ran to them and hugged them. "Hey Lil, how'd you sleep?" Ash asked, I smiled and put a thumbs up.

Jake came to us and bro hugged Ash and Jinxx. "So were to first?" I smiled and grabbed Ashley's hand and ran to hot topic, Jinxx and Jake running after us. "Lilian! Ashley! Wait up god dammit!" Jinxx yelled and after we made it to Hot topic Jinxx and Jake finally caught up to us.

They put there sunglasses on and walked in, I went to the band merch section. I grabbed a sleeping with sirens shirt, Kiss shirt, Falling in reverse shirt, motionless in white tank, and a motley crue shirt. I grabbed 3 pairs of skinny jeans, a black butler shirt, and 2 dresses.

I went back to Ashley, Jinxx, and Jake who were looking at they're phones. I tapped on Jake's shoulder and he looked at me and smiled. "Got all the stuff you want?" I nodded and we payed for it and we all left.

"Okay were to next?" Jake asked I pointed to the school supplies shop and we walked over there.

"Okay so you need pencils, pens, a binder, folders, backpack, and notebooks." Ashley said, he grabbed black pencils, some ink joy pens, a Green day binder, Falling In Reverse folders, Motley Crue backpack, and 6 Black Veil Brides notebooks.

"So... Ashley how do you know she liked Green Day?" Jinxx asked, I smiled and hugged Ashley tightly.

"She loves green day if you can tell." Ash replied smirking.

We paid for my stuff and went to get some lunch at panda express.

When and I got home I hugged him tightly and ran to my room. I pulled out my phone to see some notifications, instagram and some texts.

@LilianPitts
The day out with @JakePittsBVB @AshleyPurdyinc and @Jinxxed4life was so fun. Surprised they didn't get ambushed by fans

InstaDork: Wait the mall in LA?! Did you guys go to hot topic?!

LilianPitts: @InstaDork uhh duh we went to hot topic, I'll model the clothes on for you guys in just a second

InstaDork:YAY

Text

CC- Hey Lil I heard you, Ash, Jinxx, and Jake went shopping! What did ya get?!

Lil- Well I was just about to make a video and post it on Instagram if ya wanna see it

Cc- TAG ME IN IT

Lil-Kay brb

I turned on Hollywood undead and got dressed into the first outfit which was the motionless in white tank and skinny jeans.

After making the video I posted it on Instagram and tagged CC in it.

I got into my dinosaur onsie and walked to Jake and Ella's room. They were laying in bed cuddling, I went in between them and cuddled with them. My eyes started to droop and I fell asleep cuddled between my new parents.