Meeting the guys

Chapter two

Jake pov

Andy and I stood there talking for about 30 minutes before we stopped. I looked over at Ashley to see him and Lily asleep cuddling together. Cc was on the floor now cuddling with Andy's pet cat, Crow.

Jinxx was still playing COD. I smiled and asked,"Can you get me a blanket?" Andy smiled and nodded. "Sure."

Andy came back with a batman blanket,he handed it to me, and I put it on Ash and Lily. "You know they would make a cute couple." Andy said looking at them.

I smiled. "Yeah they would but like hell would I let Ashley date her. He's a man-whore probably only use her for sex. Plus she's only seventeen, he's thirty two." I said looking at Andy, hr nodded.

"When is her birthday?"

"August 25."

"What was her bags filled with?"

"Band merch, Tim Burton stuff, makeup, one stuffed bear that looks really old, and a bag she won't let me see whats inside of. I'm pretty sure I know whats in the bag though." I said sadly, the orphanage lady said she self harms so I'm pretty sure she has razors in there.

"What do you think is in there?" Jinxx asked.

"The orphanage lady said she self harmed so I'm pretty sure there are razors in there." I told them.

The front door opened and we heard girls giggling. Meaning Ella, Juliet, and Sammi. They walked into the living room and saw Ashley and Lily and stopped giggling.

"Awe," Juliet said smiling. "They're so cute together. Is this that the girl you guys adopted?" Ella smiled and I nodded.

"Yeah but just saying this she's mute, but she has a whiteboard that she writes on. Her name is Lilian Rose Pitts." Ella said smiling more.

"Ashley seems to be in love with h-" Right before I finished my sentence I heard a whimpering. I turned around and saw Lil was still asleep but she had a scared look on her face and her face was covered in tears. I walked over to them and picked her up carefully.

Geez she weighs so little, I brought her over to Andy and he took her from me so I could go get a washcloth. When I came back she wasn't in Andy's arms anymore she was in Ashley's lap her head buried into his neck, she was crying so hard.

"Ash what happened?"

"I had woken up from loss of contact with her and I looked around and saw she was in Andy's arms so I took her from him and she woke up and started crying her eyes out."

"Do you know why she started crying?"

"I think it was a nightmare, hand me the washcloth and get her a pen and paper."

I did as he said and I gave her the pen and paper telling her to write why she started crying.

She started writing then gave it to Ashley, he read it and his face looked sad. He gave it to me and Juliet, Ella, Sammi, Andy, and I read it.

It said:
I had a flashback/nightmare from when my parents and brother were killed in the car crash

I looked at her sadly, I sat down next to her and Ashley.

"How bout you me and Ella go out to dinner tonight." I said, she smiled slightly and nodded. She kissed Ashley on the cheek and hugged him.

"We'll see you guys next week." Ella said hugging Juliet and Sammi. Lily tugged on my shirt motioning for me to wait.

I stopped and she walked over to Ashley, wrote something on his hand, then walked over to CC, Jinxx, then Andy. She came back to me and waved to the guys.

When Ella, Lily, and I got home Lily immediately ran upstairs. She came back down a few minutes later holding that old stuffed bear of hers.
(I may or may not be cuddling with that bear rn)
She sat on the couch and snugged her bear. I sat down next to her and hugged her. "So were do you wanna go to dinner girls?" I asked, Lily wrote on her whiteboard:

what places are there to eat?

"We can go to Aniheim and into Rainforest Cafe." Ella suggested.

"Or medieval times in Aniheim." I said.

Rainforest Cafe

"Haha okay, are you gonna bring your bear?" She nodded and snuggled it closer.

We got into the car and head towards Rainforest cafe. Lily was on her phone the whole ride, it looked like she was typing.

Lily's pov

Before Jake, Ella, and I left Andy's house I gave Andy, Ashley, Jinxx, and CC my phone number. On the way to Rainforest cafe Ashley and I were texting.

Ash- hey Lily it's Ashley

Hey Ash

Did Jake figure out were to go eat?

Yeah, Rainforest Cafe. What you doing?

Well CC and I are going to the bar/strip club

Cool, wish I could join you guys 😜

Pansexual or Bisexual?

Pan

Nice, well I'll text you tomorrow, bye!!

Bye

I put my phone down and saw that we were already there, I got out of the car and held Ella's hand.

Time skip

It was bedtime and I loved my room, Nightmare before christmas bed stuff, My digital escape pillow and posters, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping with Sirens, Motionless in white posters. Ella and Jake had come in already to say goodnight so Im laying in bed snuggling my bear, Huntz.

My eyes slowly dropped closed, as I fell into a dreamless sleep.