EIGHT

Chattering and laughing surrounded me in a private room the the night restaurant. I sat upon a long table on the floor on the far corner of the room as Makio sat upon my right side. Melena sat across from Makio and 2 of her friends sat in between Her and I. A lot of the other people from school and outside of school were there as well. I didn't know what to do or say what to who. I just felt like sticking to Makio's side like glue. He was talking to everyone around him and seemed like he was having fun. Melena was gazing at and looked all gaga over him.

A sliding door opened from behind me and some waiters came in with many platters of food, placing them throughout the long table. Sushi, soups, noodles, cheese, meats, sweets and other deliciousness was for all of us to eat and share together. This smell was making me hungry.

"Mmm, sushi" Melena Spoke to Makio, "don't you just love sushi?" 

Makio stared at the sushi platter, and then put his right arm around me and responded, "yes but there's better." and continued to speak to the other people next to him as he still had his arm around me. My face felt warm, and I looked down at the table.

Melena looked annoyed as she started to eat the whole platter.

"HEY!" Someone on the other side of the table shouted. "LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE!"

Everyone looked over at him and saw that he was placing in front of him, were many smokes and all types of liquor.

"Hey sweet dude, you're awesome." Someone next to him said, and everyone else agreed.

I opened my eyes wide as I realizes what Makio got myself into. Everyone started to stand up and grab all of the stuff he brought.

I thought to myself, how did the workers at this restraunt pass this by?

"NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT... LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED. Melena shouted out as she had a hand to her mouth to make herself louder and her other arm up in the air. Her face fakley brightened up. Someone to her right, handed her a beer and began to chat up a storm with everyone else.

Someone turned on music and some people started to dance, people eating the food, some getting high, and others getting drunk. Makio reaches into his pocket and took out his own cigarettes and lighter, and lighted one for himself. I didn't realize it till now, but before his face was kind of looked stressed, but it now seems relieved.

I just sat there watching everyone else having fun. my face started to become flustered under this pressure. I didn't eat any food, nor did I anything at all. I just sat there uncomfortable.

"Hey, what's wrong?" an unfamiliar voice asked.

I looked over to my left and saw that one of Melena's friends sitting next to me, at a distance on her knees, leaning towards me. Her skin was pale with very long, wavy platinum blonde hair. Her bangs were cut straight across, and she wore a white crop top with a pink overall skirt. She looked quite adorable, like a cute doll.

"Oh, uh. It's nothing!" I responded as I looked at the table.

"You haven't done anything since you got here. You're quite cute."

"Oh, um, thank you..." I didn't know how to respond. "You are too" I said shyly.

"Thank you! Are you dating anyone?" She asked as she started to move closer to me.

"Uh, uh, no. I'm not."

"Oh how adorable, your blushing."

"Uhh, are you drunk already?" I asked her.

"I have not touched a single thing yet. Unless you want me to."

Makio turned our way and put his arm around me again. "Hello! I'm Makio, and you're?