Chapter 7

JUNGKOOK 

 We arrived at the concert venue, excited. Taehyung gave me one last kiss before we got out of the van because we wouldn't be able to do it in the venue in case a fan saw us. We had soundcheck and made sure everything was in place before everyone arrived at the venue. We went backstage and waited for our fans to come. Namjoon and Jin were playing rock paper scissors to keep themselves occupied. "Gawi-bawi-bo!" They both put rock. "Gawi-bawi-bo!" Jin put scissors and Namjoon put paper. "Yes! I won!" Jin said happily. All the members started stretching and warming up their vocals just as the fans began to arrive. 

The fans cheered as we walked on stage. We introduced ourselves and the concert began. Performing in front of people who come to see us  because they enjoy our music is really sweet. It's a great experience. It makes me feel good. I always find away to put myself down though. I take a glance at Taehyung and he is laughing with Jhope. I get a bit upset because he isn't laughing with me. Why am I jealous? He loves me, right?  I carry on singing and dancing, putting a smile on my face. When we were dancing to I like it , Taehyung didn't grabbed my hand or laugh with me like he has done previously. I felt a little heartbroken but I carried on with the concert anyway. 
The concert ended and the fans cheered for us as we walked off the stage. "BTS! BTS! BTS!" They chanted. When we were backstage, I expected Tae to come up to me but he didn't. Instead, he was laughing and playing around with Jhope. I frowned and walked off. Not long after, the rest of the members followed me to enter the van to go back to our hotel. 

I stood in front of the mirror of our hotel bathroom, taking my makeup off. Disgusting. No wonder our stylists make me wear makeup. I look so ugly and I can't stand it. Maybe that's why Tae decided not to talk to me backstage. Because I look like a mess. I had a quick shower before getting into bed. When I came out of the shower, Taehyung went to go have one.  I layed in bed trying to fall asleep before I started to cry again. Gosh I'm such a sook, why do I hate myself so much? I finally drifted off after what seemed like forever.

TAEHYUNG

 While we were performing, I tried not to get to close to Jungkook because I didn't want the fans to think we were dating. I also didn't want to smother him too much. Our manager told us to keep a low profile. As much as I wanted to grab Jungkooks hand and dance with him, I couldn't because I wanted to listen to what our manager advised us to do. I would love to tell the fans about me and Jungkooks relationship. I want to share him with the whole world. Manager said that it's best not to though, so I guess I have to respect that for now. When the concert ended and we went backstage, Jhope and I were mucking around and having some fun. Jhope is a really good guy to hang out with and we are quite close. When I went to talk to Jungkook, he had already walked off to the van. The rest of the members were started to go to the van to so I followed.
 We got to the hotel and Jungkook went to the bathroom. I went at sat by the window and gave him some privacy. When he came out of the shower, I entered the bathroom to have a shower as well. My clothes were damp in some areas because I was sweating so much during the performance. I got in the shower, washing myself clean. When I went to get into bed, Jungkook was already asleep. I slid under the covers, joining him in bed. I kissed him gently on his cheek before snuggling up to him and falling asleep. 

 JUNGKOOK 

 I walked closer, the train coming closer at a fast speed. I stood on the edge of the platform. "I'm sorry Tae.." I whispered before jumping and the train crashed into me. 

 I woke up, breathing heavily. I felt Taes arms around my waist. I tried to control my breathing. That was when I realised I was crying. I think this dream is a sign. I need to get it over with. I started crying even harder, tears rolling down my cheeks and my breaths becoming uneven and short. My body was shaking from sobbing so much. Then Taehyung woke up. "Baby what's wrong??" He spoke. He sat up, putting his arms around me and pulling me into his chest. I was still crying. "It's okay Kookie, I've got you. You're safe." Tae said to me, placing kisses on the side of my head. We layed under the covers, I snuggled into his chest trying to control my breathing. Once I calmed down and stopped crying I apologised to Tae. "S-sorry for waking you up." "Don't be. Another bad dream?" He asked. "Um yeah I guess." I wouldn't call it a bad dream. It's a dream that I want so bad that it makes me cry. Why do I feel like this? I hate myself. "It's okay, I'm here for you Kookie." Taehyung told me. I kissed him on the lips and then fell asleep again.