Chapter 16

TAEHYUNG (Finally a POV from Taehyung am I right)

The members and I caught a cab to get to the club. I wish Jungkook came with us. Maybe I should of stayed with him but maybe he needs space. I was deep in thought about Jungkook I didn't realise we arrived to the club.
We walked into the large club that had a bright sign at the entrance. The name was in French so I couldn't understand it. As soon as we found our way to the bar, Suga bought us a round of drinks. "Drink up boys, tonight we celebrate." Suga said while giving out drinks. This is going to be a long night, I thought before sculling my drunk.

JUNGKOOK

I found a small restaurant a block away from the hotel. I went in and took a seat in a booth. After looking at the menu for 5 minutes and realising I can't understand what it says, the waitress came over to me to get my order. I order some water and a bowl of chips. It is hard to communicate to the waitress but she got my order in the end. The waitress walked off and I turned to look out the window. I saw trains go by. The train station was right next door. I looked away from the window and sighed.

After 10 minutes of browsing through my phone, my food arrived. I thanked the waitress and began to nibble at my food. Honestly I'm not even that hungry, I just wanted something to do. I stopped eating my food and went to pay for it. I walked out of the restaurant when my phone started ringing. It was my dad. I stared down at my phone, not wanting to answer. I put my phone on silent and ignored the call.
I headed back to the hotel, not wanting to stay out in the cold night. I walked out of the elevator, stepping out onto our rooms floor. As I approached our hotel door, I noticed someone standing there in front of it. As I got closer, I realised who it was. I stopped in my tracks. "Dad.." I whispered. "Jungkook I'm sorry just give me a chance please." He pleaded. "Stop." I said sternly. "I don't need anything from you. Just go back home dad." The sadness in his eyes almost caused me to cave in.
"Jungkook-"
"Stop!" I cut him off. "Please.. Just go." I said, my voice shaky.
"Why won't you listen to me?!" He shouted loudly. I stared at him in shock, my eyes wide. A tear slowly rolled down my cheek.
"How could you.." Was all I could say before pushing him aside and going straight into my room. I went into the bathroom and broke down. Tears spill, not planning on stopping soon.

TAEHYUNG

I stumbled towards the bar, ordering drinks for the members. As I was bringing the drinks to them, I nearly dropped them all. They all quickly grabbed their drinks and skulled them. I grabbed mine and went to skull it too. "Take it easy Taehyung!" Jin shouted as I almost spill the drink down my shirt instead of it going in my mouth. "Tell that to your boyfriend!" I shout back to Jin, seeing Namjoon laying in the middle of the dance floor.
I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket, I pull it out and press answer. Before I could speak, I see someone coming towards me. My head throbbing from the loud music, my vision blurry from one too many drinks. The tall boy has nice features and looks familiar. "K-Kookie?" I say, probably not audible to anyone. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" I hear the drunken members say. It must be Kookie. The boy comes closer and then kisses me. I pull away after 20 seconds realising this isn't my Kookie. I panic and run to the bathroom. All the drinks I had came rushing up out of my mouth. I made it to the sink in time. The throbbing in my head slowed down, as I drank water from the tap. After cleaning myself up, I remembered the phone call I answered earlier. I looked down at my phone to see the person had hung up. It was Jungkook. "No, what have I done!" I shouted at myself.
Ottoke..
I left the bathroom in a hurry to get back to Jungkook, tears streaming down my face. The members tried calling after me but I ignored them. I sprinted through Paris, making my way to the hotel.

JUNGKOOK

Taehyung. I need him. I got my phone out of my pocket and called him. After a couple rings, he picked up. "Tae!" I shouted, hoping he could hear me over the loud music that was playing in the club. "Tae I need you plea-" I stopped talking when I heard what sounded like the members shout, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" I froze. There was no way my TaeTae would do that right? I heard 2 people taking steps before the sound of a kiss was heard. I wanted to scream but nothing came out. I hung up.
How can I love myself when no one else does?
I looked up the directions to the train station I saw not long ago, not knowing how to get there exactly. My vision is still blurry from all the tears but I manage to memorise the map. I left my phone on the bathroom floor and ran out of the hotel.

TAEHYUNG

Once I made it, I sprinted through the lobby, causing the receptionist to yell at me but I ignored her. I ran up the stairs instead of using the elevator. I reached our hotel door and hurriedly unlocked it, running in. "Jungkook!? I'm sorry, where are you?!" I couldn't see him in the room. I went into the bathroom and saw his phone on the floor. I picked it up and saw directions to the train station. Why would he go there? Does he want to leave? Then a dark thought came into my mind. There's no way. I took his phone and ran out the door.

(A/N Hey guys! Finally things are starting to get interesting. I'm proud of myself, I think this is the longest chapter I've written so far. Next chapter will be updated tomorrow so please anticipate it! Thank you for reading this x)