Chapter 17

JUNGKOOK

I ran to the first platform. The next train arrived in three minutes. Aish! Hurry please, I want this to be over. I should have done this a long time ago. I don't deserve anyone. I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy of Taehyung's love. He doesn't even want me. If he did, he would be with me right now. People start looking at me weirdly, after all I'm just a boy standing in the middle of a platform crying my eyes out. I then hear the train coming. I get a feeling of deja vu. I remember the dreams I have been having for a long time now. It's finally becoming true. The train is getting even closer now. I walk closer to the edge of the platform. "I still love you Tae." I whispered to myself.
The train was seconds away now. I took one last shaky breath and went to take a step forward. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but instead I felt something grab me by my waist and pull me back.

TAEHYUNG

I made it to the train station, occasionally checking Jungkooks phone for the directions. I caught my breath before running off again to the first platform. I ran down the platform, dodging people around me. I stop running when I see him.

Jungkook. My Kookie.
Tears streaming down his face just like me. He looks so fragile and broken. I notice a train arriving and Jungkook slowly walking to the edge of the platform. No! Not my Kookie! This is all my fault. My heart is shattered at the sight. I start running again. The train is even closer now. I am steps away from Kookie now.
I panic as he is about to take his last step. Before he falls in front of the train, I grab his waist and pull him back onto the platform. He landed on top of me. I quickly sat up, tears streaming down my face. He looked up at me and started crying even harder. I pulled him close, never wanting to let him go. My head is throbbing, my vision blurry.
"Kookie, I'm so sorry please forgive me. I-I was drunk I-I thought it was you! I swear, the members are drunk and I just-" Jungkook hugged me tighter, stopping my word vomit.
"Don't ever do this again, please." I whispered and kissed his forehead.

JUNGKOOK

I hated him for putting me through that pain but I managed to forgive him so easily. I was happy Tae was with me. That was all that mattered right now. I don't care about anyone or anything in this moment right now.

We silently went back to the hotel room. Tae never let go of my hand, keeping a firm grip. I didn't know what to say. I put him through hell. He witnessed me about to kill myself. How do I explain that I've always wanted to do that? We arrived at the hotel, the members were sprawled out across the room. Everything was normal. I started thinking about how much I would have missed the members and Taehyung if I had of gotten hit by that train. How could I have left them without saying goodbye. What was I thinking, being all selfish like that. At the thought, I burst into tears. Breaking down once again. "T-Tae, I'm so sorry." Was all I could say.

(A/N Please tell me you like it! I really hope you do aaaah!)