Chapter 14

JUNGKOOK

My phone starts ringing. It's my Dad, again. I went into the bathroom to avoid waking Tae up. "Jungkook I'm coming to Paris." I froze.
"What why??" I asked.
"Well I don't want you to come back home and ruin your holiday so after the funeral I am going to come and see you."
"But Dad why do you want to see me? Just stay in Korea."
"Son, I care about you and I want to make sure you are fine."
"You want to make sure I'm fine? How come you weren't worried about that when you found out mum was sick? Dad just do me a favour and stay where you are."
I said and hung up. Without a fail, a tear rolled down my cheek. I hate being mad at my dad but I can't help it. He kept a big secret from me and because of that, I lost my mother. I started bawling my eyes out at the thought of my mother.  Taehyung walked into the bathroom and saw me on the tiles crying. "Jungkook.." He whispered and came to my side. I pulled him into a hug and he wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry you have to keep seeing me like this, I'm a mess." I confessed. "Don't be sorry. I would do anything for you even if it's just a hug to cheer you up." Tae said. I smiled. He never fails to make me happy.  "My dad said he is coming to Paris, to see me." I told Tae.  "Oh? Do you want him to?"
"Not at all. I told him to stay in Korea." I said. "Okay good, you don't need to see him if he makes you upset."
"Right." I agreed with Taehyung.

It is my mums funeral today. I decided to get out of the hotel and go for a walk. After about 10 minutes of walking, I found a park and went to sit on the swings. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went to my photo album. I scrolled through pictures of me with my mum and recent pictures of Tae and I. I can't be there with her right now so I just keep looking through the photos pretending I'm seeing the real her. I kept scrolling through the pictures. "Eomma... Taehyung-ah.." A tear rolled down my cheek. "I guess I'll never be good enough for the both of you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N ok ok I know this is a short horrible chapter but I felt bad for not updating sooner! xx)