Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One.

The rest of the week was slow and event less. I mostly stayed at home watching movies, playing computer games and drawing. Tuesday I finished my latest game and began a new one. Wednesday I watched three movies and ate junk food until I was sick. Thursday Ben and I went for a trip into the city to buy mum a birthday present. Friday I celebrated mum's birthday by getting her a day off work, making her breakfast in bed after a sleep in. taking her into the city to go clothes shopping. Buying her a new cocktail dress. Getting dad's suit from the dry cleaners while mum showered. Getting dad off work early to get ready too. Then dropping them off at a fancy resturant I had booked for them three weeks in advance. When they got home mum opened her present from Ben and then Ben and I went out to see the late night flick so mum and dad could have the house to themselves. I was such a good son.

Ian came over Saturday night. He seemed in a bad mood.

“What's wrong?” I asked him as we sat down on the couch like we always did.

“Your not ever going to fall in love with me are you?” he asked, not looking at me. When I didn't reply though, then he turned to look me in the eyes. “Say it. I need to know for certain. Because if it's no what the fuck am I doing with my life?” I sighed. It hurt me to see Ian so in pain. Even though it was going to kill me, I had to let him go. I tried not to cry, knowing I was free to cry later when I was alone.

“Ian,” I began slowly, “You should find someone who can love you.” Ian began to sob then. It took all my strength to not reach out and hug him.

“I understand,” he coughed, then rose and ran out.

(this chapter so sad, made me cry :'( ) Angus you bully :P