End Notes (other character POV EXTRA!)

End Notes:

Duncan – I was happy for Angus and Ian. I really was. Considering I now had myself someone. Okay so we weren't 'together' but I was working on it. His name is Tom, he works at the ice-cream parlour. And we've kissed twice. He says his parents don't know he's gay, so we have to keep it pretty low key. I don't really mind though, because we hang out nearly every Friday night.

Ian – OHMYGOD! Okay so I've never been so happy before in my life. Angus McCall was finally mine. We ended up attending the same school. I'd convinced my parents to let me change. Angus didn't hold back anymore. It felt different the way he touched me. Like his soul was now touching me too. He'd sneak a kiss to me when no one was looking, and hold my hand in public. Sometimes I couldn't keep him off me, but I was okay with that. Sometimes when it's really late at night and he's staying over, he'll run his fingers in a circle over my chest and whisper his serenade song in my ear. Then he'd kiss my cheek and say; 'We're untouchable now.”

Target – Those bastards, showing off their impure acts in public. Laughing about and prancing about while I walk around miserable. It makes me sick.

Andrew – So moving to the UK and a GREAT idea. I can really get into my literature here. What is even better is right now there is a young African man sitting opposite giving me a smile every so often. His skin reminds me of chocolate. The poems I am creating in my mind just from looking at him. He's getting up now and coming over to me.

“Hey,” he says in a wonderfully deep voice, “Can I help you carry those.” Why do I always fall for the sweet and kind ones?

Angus – Bliss! Bliss! Bliss! There's got to be a word out there for heaven on Earth. I just have one last thing to say before I go and that is eat your heart out because I am the happiest boy alive.

The End.

And if you liked that, go read Step Two!