Goody-Goody And Sk8er Boi Meet!

(Music- Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne. I love her so much XD. I made this story and just noticed this song. This story isn't exactly like the song, but oh well. Still, love her 😂.)

Taylor P.O.V

It was close tonight and I was waiting very patiently for Imani, my best friend since middle school, came home. She was always out partying with her boyfriend, Alex, who I don't really like.

I flip through my textbook and started answering some of the questions. I was sitting at my desk with my small lamp gleaming onto my textbook so that I could read the words.

I only live with Imani... My parents sent me here to accomplish my goals. I'm doing pretty fine if you ask me. I haven't been doing anything fun lately because I like studying. There's nothing wrong with trying to have a better future. We have been living with each other for about a few months now.

I hear the door opening. I turn my head to see Imani almost tripping over her own feet. I quickly got up and helped her onto the couch. I then see Alex with a smirk on his face as he walks into the house. I stare at him with a brow raised.

"Hey there, Tay." His smirks widen. I gave him a disgusted look.

"Tay-Tay!" Imani yells as she smiles. I stare at Imani.

"Did she drink?" I turn my head back to Alex, waiting for an answer. He shrugs his shoulders. I could smell the liquor on her breath. It smelled horrible and I know Alex know that she did drink. He was being sarcastic.

"Relax baby girl." He walks up to me. He must be drunk too.

"God, I can't stand you guys being drunk." I annoyingly say pushing Alex away from me. "Alex, you need to go home right now!" I demandingly yell. He snickered then winked at me.

"See you guys later-" He let out a hiccup then left out the door. Her stupid boyfriend!

"Taylor!" I hear Imani yell. "You know I love you, right? You are my best friend till we die!" She had a big grin on her face while her eyes were closed. I chuckle at her silliness.

•••

It was the next day and I had woke up just in time to get ready. When I was done doing my morning routine, I woke up Imani. I wore a grey long sleeve shirt with skinnies and all black converse.

"Mani!" I yell annoyingly. She quickly got up as she rubs her eyes.

"Tay... My head hurts... I still want to sleep." She said as she lays back down on the bed.

"Oh no," I said as I pull the covers from off of her. "You had fifteen days off already and if you get past twenty your future is done." I drag her into the bathroom. She lay in the tub with her clothes still on. I then turned on the cold water as she quickly got up.

"TAY IM DROWNING!!!" She yells. I started laughing.

"Get ready!" I then walk out the bathroom after hearing her grunt. She's such a kid for an eighteen-year-old. Her parents sent her to live with me so that I could help her with the studies, but you see... She uses her free-time to party all night with her so-called boyfriend Alex.

She had worn a white crop top with grey skinnies and her black and white vans.

•••

"I still don't feel good..." She warns me. She also wore sunglasses to keep the sun from burning her eyes.

"Just keep walking, we're almost there," I stated. I took out my phone from my pocket. "It's only 8:23 and you're already complaining."

We were walking when Bam! My phone had drop out of my hand... I had also fallen onto the ground.

I look up to see a guy stare down at me with a brow raised. He held a skateboard between his arm and body. He moves his lollipop in his mouth to the other side. "My bad." He said.

I glare up at him. I've never seen him around before... He was about to walk away when I got up and stopped him. I held my phone in my hand towards him.

"You're going to have to buy me a new one..." I said annoyingly. I kept most of my notes on my phone and now it doesn't work because of someone!

"Buy you a new one?" He took the lollipop out of his mouth pointing it towards me. He scoffs. "I usually don't apologize so accept my apology now or never." He gave me a death glare. I just stare at him... He scoffs again. "Buy you a new one? So stupid."

"Woah! My best friend isn't stupid okay!" I hear Imani yell getting in between us. "She is the smartest person I know!"

"So she's a nerd." I hear him chuckle. He stares at me again then left.

I face-palmed. "Really Imani?" I annoyingly say.

"What? It's true that you are smart." She smiles.

"Let's just go..." I drag her to the school.

•••

Everyone was in the classroom and our homeroom teacher was late, again.

I sat in the back minding my own business, just reading a book when the book got snatched out of my hands. I glare up at the person to see Jessica Polar.

She smirks. "Is the little nerd here reading a," she looks at the book cover. "romance book?" She snickers. "You are so pathetic." Everyone starts laughing.

I got up and snatch the book out of her hands then started reading it again. I usually just ignore everyone.

"Jessica I'm tired of your shit." Imani angrily glares at her. They both were face-to-face.

"Mani, I still can't believe you hang out with nerd over there when you can hang out with people like me." Jessica smiles.

I had no expression on my face but just listened to there conversation. Everyone was listening, except new kid over there. The one who had broken my phone outside. He sat across me with earphones in and a hoodie.

"I'm like this close--" Mani pinched her fingers, "to smacking that little smirk off of that ugly face." She state.

Everyone started laughing but when Jessica stared at them, they stopped. Jessica mom is the principal so she kind of is like spoiled and think she runs this school.

But I guess Imani don't really care.

•••

School was over and Imani and I were walking home together like always. We heard footstep behind us.

"Taylor..." She held my hand. She gave me a frightening look. We turn around to see a guy in a black hoodie. It looked like the new kid...

"Why is he following us?" I asked. Mani shrugs her shoulders as we just kept walking. "Let's hurry..."

We finally got to the house!! We quickly went in and she went to her room. "Want anything to eat?" I ask her.

"No!" She shouts from upstairs.

I walk into my room and moved my curtains to reveal my big window. I started stretching and... OH, MY GOSH!!! At the next window, you could see that new kid! He was changing because he then starts to take off his shirt...

My eyes open wide and I quickly closed my curtains. He lives next door?!

A/N- Please vote and comment on what you think X) Thanks so much for reading....