Sk8er Boi And Alex

Taylor P.O.V

I slowly blinked my eyes open. The bus had stopped moving. "Everyone off the bus!" I heard Mr. Frisk voice. Everyone groaned tiredly and started walking off the bus. I stretched my arms and see that Alex was sleeping with his headphones on.

I slowly push him as he shot his eyes open. I quickly jumped back. "Dude, you scared me." I said, almost having a mini heart attach. I gave out a sigh as I see his chuckle. "It isn't funny." I rolled my eyes.

He got up and followed him off the bus.

Everyone start to stretch their arms. "Finally can stretch my legs!" Imani shouted out in relief.

"Yeah, it was so cramped up in that bus." Jessie also stretched out her arms and let out a yawn after that.

Seeing her let out a yawn made me want to, then I see Alex staring at me and he also let out a yawn then-- I'm not going to even say the rest. All I'm going to point out is when somebody 'yawns' it is contagious.

"Okay then, if you need a ride home go on and catch the other buses." Mr. Frisk said as he enters the school buildings.

"He's just great!" Jessica yelled throwing her hands up in the air with anger. "I need to call my mom." She took out her phone.

I started walking the way I live when I felt someone pull onto my arm. "Hey, I just wanted to say--"

I cut Alex off. "Yeah, I know." I smiled. "You don't have to keep repeating yourself."

"Hey Taylor we are going out to get some candy, wanna come?" Julia shouts.

"No, I'm good." I smiled.

"C'mon Tay." Ace whined. I gave out a sigh. "Just come have fun with us."

"No." I stated.

"Party pooper." They then ran away with laughters. I gave out a sigh then noticed Alex was still besides me.

"Why don't you go on with them?" I told him.

"Ehh, maybe I should walk you home first." He let out a smile.

"No that's okay--"

"Just let me do this as thanks for getting me and Imani back together." He shrugged. I gave out a sigh. I couldn't turn him down. He looked so serious.

"Fine." I gave in.

We started walking. "This is kind of weird." I stopped the awkward silence. "You seem very different."

"Yeah," he shrugged. "I learned my lesson." He chuckles making me also chuckle.

"Well we're here." I said stopping in front of my house. "You already should know because you been here before."

"Yeah." He placed his hand in his pocket. "Look, if I ever did anything to hurt your feelings I'm sorry." He avert his eyes to the ground.

"Hurt my feelings?" I confusingly asked.

"Yeah," he looked up at me. "That's why you hate me so much, right?" He asked.