Sk8er Boi's Brother?

Ace and I were heading back. When we got back we both see a guy sitting on the concrete stairs. He had dirty blonde and black hair. One sided ear's pierced and small tattoos. We both walk up to him. "Hey, Blake." Oh... So that's his brother. He seems edgy just like Ace. I stared at both of them. They did look alike but not like identical twins. Blake looked up at both of us with a glare. Of-course. Probably has a edgy personality just like Ace too.

"Who's that?" He asks with a brow raised. "You have a weird taste in girls, Ace." He started laughing.

"You guys are so alike..." I said squinting my eyes. "Both are edgy with bad personalities." I stated.

"And?" Blake annoyingly questions.

"Calm down Blake. Josh and the guys came looking for you." Ace said. "I told you to stop hanging out with them."

Blake sat back down and started petting Paws. "They're friends." He states.

"Yeah ones who always need money from you." Ace glared at him. "I don't have time for this. Let's go Taylor." Ace annoyingly walks away leaving Paws with Blake.

I started walking when my arm got pulled by Blake. I knew it was him 'cause there was no one else around. I yanked my arm back to me and quickly turned around.

"Are you his girlfriend?" He asks with a serious stare.

"No!" I yell. I do have a crush on him but he still isn't my type... or is he? I don't know he makes me confused...

"Your lips say no but your face is saying something different." He said coming extra close to it. I tried backing up but he grips up my arm. I started blinking. He was one inch away... He then moved back and started laughing.

"You guys are the same..." I annoyingly say. What is up with them and playing with people hearts?

"Anyways look out for my lil bro." He shuffles my hair then walk inside with Paws.

I rolled my eyes. It seemed like he didn't care about his brother but he did. They both care about each other. But what I don't get is, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LOOK OUT FOR HIM? Ace looks like he gets into a lot of fights...

I started walking to my house and heard yelling. What the hell?

"Who told you to come in?!" I hear Imani yell. "I'm calling the cops." She took out her phone from her back pocket.

"Go ahead." Ace started laughing while sitting on the couch with his foot up on the coffee table. I walk in and closed the door behind me. They both stare at me, and then started talking at the same time.

"He came in without permission! No one told him he was invited--"

"She said she was going to call the cops... She's a snitch!--"

I face-palmed. These two idiots...

"Imani, he's my study partner for now." I explain to her. "And Ace," I stopped for a moment as he stare at me. "GET YOUR FOOT OFF THE TABLE! THIS AINT YOUR HOUSE!" I yell in annoyance as he started laughing his ass off.

"Your study partner?" Imani questions looking at him with disgust. "He's cute and all but annoying."

"Was that a compliment or..?" He asks with a smirk. Imani annoyingly smiled sticking her tongue out.

"Where is Alex?" I ask her.

"I don't know." She said. "He was flirting with the waitress so I left."

"You walked here?" I ask angrily. I sat besides Ace on the couch.

"Yep." She said annoyingly. "Knowing me I would have slapped the bitch, 'cause she was flirting back as if I wasn't there, but like I'm trying to cool down and not waste my time on shit like that." She annoyingly say walking up the stairs. "Well imma be upstairs. Yall have fun down here studying, I guess." She then left.

I hear Ace laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask confusingly.

"Your friend is funny." He continue to laugh. "Unlike someone who is boring." He smirk.

"Whatever..." I annoyingly rolled my eyes.

"Okay! Im going to study really hard!" He shout in excitement taking out some textbooks from his back pack.

We both sat in silence as he kept his eyes on his textbook. He seemed like he was trying so hard to understand something.

A few hours past by and I haven't checked on him yet. I turn my head to see him sleeping. I chuckle to myself. He must be all talk.

I gave out a sigh. He looked so cute and sound asleep. I'm sorry for this but..... "ACE WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" I yell as he jumps out of his chair with a shock look.

I started laughing.

Imani P.O.V

I was at the stairs. Taylor stared at Ace for quite awhile now. Do she have a crush on him? I smirked to myself.

"ACE WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" She yells. He jumps up with shock as she started laughing.

I'm glad she's laughing and not just studying by herself.

"It was never that funny..." He annoyingly say sitting back down, moving his head under his arm that was on the table.

"It was always that funny..." She continue to laugh.

I smiled at myself. It seems like she's having fun....

A/N- PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK!!!! Lol tell other people about this book please!!!