Sk8er Boi And The Complicated Fist Fights

I sat in the back. Julia sat besides me with a smile on her face and Ace sat at the other corner with a black hoodie on, covering his -chicken nugget- head as he rested it on his arm.

"Julia, why hang out with nerdy?" Jessica sat in front of her. Julia stare up at Jessica who had a smirk on her face. I gave out a sigh as her presence became clear to my eyes.

"Could you leave her alo--"

"Wanna hang out with me?" Jessica asks with a questioning look, cutting me off from saying something.

"No. I'm fine hanging out with, I believe her name is Taylor and not nerd." Julia glare up at her. My eyes became wide. She turned down Jessica's offer. "Now, she is trying to read her book in peace." She motioned her hands for her to shoo away.

I tried my best to hold back my chuckle.

"Whatever then. Just know I'm not letting this go." Jessica warns her as she got up and reunites with her group of friends, or associates.

"Julia, you're awesome." I complimented with a smile. She smiled back at me.

"I know right. You're awesome to, rival." She smirks. I stare at her confusingly. "Don't worry your little secret is safe with me. So is mine safe with you." She nods her head with a grin.

"What are you talking about?" I question her. I wanted to know why she kept calling me rival and I also want to know what secret is safe with her?

She scoot closer towards me. "You liking Ace." She whispers.

"You like Ace?!" We look up to see Imani with a shocked expression. We then look around the classroom as they stare at me... Imani then covered her mouth with her hand. "Whoops..." She nervously chuckles.

I look at Ace who stare back at me with a shocking look.

I held my head down in embarrassment. Now everyone is going to get the wrong idea...

•••

I was heading to my next class when I felt a tug on my arm. I turn around to see Ace. I swallowed some spit and felt my cheeks heat up.

"What-" Before he could say something I beat him to it.

"I don't like you." I stated trying to clear things up. He stares at me then let go of my arm he was gripping lightly onto.

"I know that. I was going to ask what do you want to do after school," He let out a smirk. "but now that I see you reacted to fast, it makes me wonder if you do like me."

"Study, right?" I let out a nervous chuckle. I was making it obvious but it's not my fault. His stare was piercing through me like a bullet.

"Of-course." He then walks away with that smirk still plastered on his lips. As he vanishes into the crowd I let out a deep breath.

"Don't you think liking someone who isn't even on your level is, I don't know, pathetic?" I look to my side to see Jessica with a smirk of her own.

"Don't you have like um, I don't know, something better to do then stalk me?" I annoyingly say rolling my eyes.

She walk closer towards me making me take a step back. "That's because you have Imani, Ace, and now Julia doesn't change the fact that you are a nerd and unpopular." She glare at me.

"I don't care about those things. And Imani, Ace and Julia aren't body guards. They're my friends." I state with a growl.

She was about to hit me as I closed my eyes shut. A few seconds past. No pain? I open my eyes to see... BLAKE?! He held her hand as he glare down at her.