Sk8er Boi And The New Face

Taylor P.O.V

Me and Imani were walking to school. It was the next day and we were in class. She had her head down. She seemed gloomy. I wonder if it was because of Alex... Anyways Ace was running kind of late.

"Hey babe, why did you leave yesterday?" Alex enters the room and sat besides her.

"Alex, I don't want to talk right now..." She said trying to avoid him.

"Mani, are you mad at me?" He asks.

"Alex leave her alone." I said in annoyance glaring at him.

"Taylor why are you in our business?" He snaps at me. I stare at him with a brow raised. Everyone got quiet. Jessica stare at us with a smirk. She was probably enjoying this.

"Because she is my best friend and I will always look after her." I said in a 'duhh' tone.

"Taylor you're just jealous. You know you want me." He smirks. "If you admit you like me, you can have me." He stare at me. I stare back at him disgustingly. How can he say those words in front of Imani like that?

"Why would Taylor go out with a nasty bastard like you?" We see Ace walk in as he takes of his hood from his head with a smirk. He gave out a sigh.

"What did you say? We can fight if you want." Alex angrily say.

Ace smirks then walks closer. "I'm always up for a fight." He balls up his fists.

"Ace Royal! Please come to the front office. I repeat, Ace Royal report to the front office." The loud speakers came on.

Everyone stared around.

"Maybe later." Ace smirks. He then turns around and walks off.

"What is wrong with you?" Imani asks Alex. He smirks at her. "And stop smiling like a creep, dumbass."

"You're so cute when you're mad."

I rolled my eyes.

"Get out of my face before I slap you." Imani demands as she crosses her arms.

"Okay, see you later babe."

"I'm not your babe." Imani states.

"Hear that ladies? Alex is now available." Jessica announced.

•••

Ace P.O.V

I went to the office. "Ms. Polar is waiting for you now." A lady say as she opens the door for me to slide through. I walked in and sat down.

"Ace." Ms. Polar said as she looks through some papers.

"What can I do for the principal?" I smirked. She looks up at me.

"You poured soda on my daughter?" She uses a serious tone.

I snickered. "Yep that was me." I raised my right arm.

"And why did you do that?" She asks folding her hands together.

"Well, she was kind of messing with my tutor partner." I explain, with a smirk still plastered on my lips.

"Ace, do you have any family members who lives with you?"

"My older brother." I simply answers.

"Where are your parents?" She questions.

"Ms. Polar I really don't want to talk about this. If you're done can I leave?" I annoyingly say as I glare at her.

"What ever you say. It is your business." She smiles. "By the way you were almost expelled. If you do something like that again your done." She threatens.

I turn around but fell on my ass. "What the hell dude?!" I angrily yell getting up.  There stood a girl with a smirk on her face. She had black long straight hair with a black leather jacket and black skinny jeans. I started checking her out. She had on shades with converse.

"My bad." She said giving me a hand. "The names Julia Fernandez. I'm new your not, you should show me around." She smirked. She move her own skate board on top of the wall. I just gave her a smirk of my own. She know how to skate?

"I'm Ace, and sure."

She took of her shades to show me her dark blue eyes.

Taylor P.O.V

"You okay?" I ask Imani as we sat at a round-like table. It was lunch and she wasn't eating. Imani is skinny but she would eat a lot.

"Yeah, I guess." She say giving out the hundredth sigh.

"YAHOOOO!" We hear Ace's voice around the cafeteria. He was on his skate board, jumping from table to table. What the hell is he doing?

"Yeah!! Go Ace!" A unfamiliar girl starts following him with a skate board of her own.

"Who is that?" I ask Imani who was cheering Ace on also.

"I don't know. She seems like a new face." She said.

I nodded my head. What do they think they're doing?

Ace then got to our table and stopped. "Wassup tutor partner!" He grins. He is so cute when he smiles. Its better then glaring so much.

I gave him a small smile without thinking.

"WATCH OUT!!!" I quickly turn and that girl then bumps into me, making me fall out of my seat. Everyone started laughing, even Ace.

"What the hell?!" Imani angrily yells at the girl. "You made me spill my juice!"

I gave out a sigh... The juice was all over my clothes. I angrily stare at Ace. He started it by riding his skate board first.

I stomp my way without thinking. I was upstairs by myself.

"Dude that was fun! But do you think that girl was okay?" It was that girl and Ace walking together.

"Who Taylor? She'll be just fine." He chuckles. "Her face was so funny!"

"Ace, your a cool guy." She said as they stop walking. They were face to face now.

"Thanks Julia. Hey, your not so bad yourself." He complimented her. HE NEVER COMPLIMENTS ME! Why am I getting so jealous...?

She looked like she wanted to say something. Like she was going to confess. Didn't they just met today? I gave out a sigh and turned around. I was about to leave when...

"Taylor!" I hear Ace voice as he tackles me to the ground. "There you are!" He shouted.

"Ace! You bastard!"

Julia P.O.V

He ran to her. That Taylor girl. I just met Ace today but I think I like him...

"Haha, you still got juice all over you." He shuffles her hair.

"Don't touch me, you ass!" She annoyingly yells getting up.

"Why not?" He started poking her.

"Hey..." I stopped them. They both look at me.

"Oh yeah, Taylor this is another pro skater, Julia. Julia this is nerdy, tutor partner Taylor." He smirks.

Taylor rolled her eyes then stared at me. I smirked.

"Nice to meet you, rival." I said.

A/N- Please vote and comment!!! Share this book if you like it!!!