Teach Me, Sk8er Boi

A few hours later.

We had so much fun. It was getting dark. We sat on a brownish, wood bench. "Thanks for today." He smiled.

"No problem." I smiled back, trying to get comfortable. "So you just want to stay here?" I asked. He nodded.

Ace P.O.V

They sat on a bench together and awfully close. "This is so annoying." Imani whined in annoyance giving out a sigh.

"Shut up." I said in annoyance as she gave me an annoyed face. "Now, I think they're going to stay there."

"What are you guys doing here?" We look up to see Josh, Jayden and Ryan.

"Back at you." I got up and stared at them confusingly. Jayden chuckles.

"We were just around." He moved open his jacket. You see a lot of junk food like chips and candy.

"You stole those things?" Imani asked, suspiciously looking at them up and down.

"So what." Ryan shrugged his shoulders with his arms crossed. "Anyways what are you guys doing now?" He questions.

"Just doing a little spying." Imani point towards Blake who was... was leaning against her shoulder.

"When I get my hands on him I'm-" I said through gritted teeth.

"Him and Taylor are going out, but Blake asked to hang out." Imani explains, cutting me off.

They stare at me, wiggling their eyebrows. "Please stop." I sarcastically begged.

Taylor P.O.V

He laid his head down on my shoulder. "Taylor." He called out my name.

"Hm?"

"If you had met me first, do you think we would be going out?" He questions. I stare at him, eyes widely. He picked up his head and faced me with a chuckle. "I'm just kidding."

"O-oh..." I said glancing at the ground. I then looked up and... Is that... Jayden, Ryan and Josh? I got up. "What are they doing here?"

Blake also got up and followed me as I walk towards them. "Dude she's heading this way." Josh said.

"Ace, Imani?" I confusingly asked. "What's going on?"

"N-nothing..." Ace averted his eyes so that he wouldn't be looking at me. Imani gave out a sigh.

"Well, we were- ouch!" She winced in pain as Ace kicked her. I hear the three guys chuckle. "Look, Ace you got this. I'm getting sleepy walking around. I want to go home." She annoyingly said.

"We'll walk you since it's getting dark." Jayden said, slightly blushing?

"Sure." She smiled as they all walk away.

"What were you really doing behind the mailbox?" Blake asked.

"N-nothing just looking though the mail." He nervously smiled. I gave out a sigh.

"Ace, we know you're lying." I snickered.

"Okay..." He gave out a sigh. "We were just doing a little spying."

"Spying?" I stare at him confusingly as he chuckles, nervously. "Why were you...? You were jealous?" I smirked, crossing my arms.

"The Ace? Jealous?" Ace chuckles. "Yeah right."

Blake gives out a sigh. "You know I think I've had you long enough. Why don't you spend time with your boyfriend." Blake annoyingly said, but left after.