Together With Sk8er Boi

Taylor P.O.V~

It was the next day and I begged my parents to let me go school for this last day.

"Want me to drive you to school, sweetheart?" My dad asked me with a smile as he drunk black coffee out of a mug. I shook my head side to side.

"No thanks." I grabbed my book bag and was about to leave when my mom stops me.

"Wait, Taylor why don't you have some breakfast first?" My mother asks me. "And is Imani awake?"

"Toss me a toast and she's going to come down in a minute." I smiled as she tosses me a toast and I caught it.

"I'm done!" Imani finally got to the last stairs as she breathes heavily. "O-Oh yeah..." She smiled at my parents then stared at me sadly. She must be so hurt...

We both walk out of the door. "Taylor..." She called out my name. She wrap her arm around mines. "I do not want you to leave..." We stopped walking. I turn to face her as her eyes water. "Today is your last day..."

"I know." I managed a forced smile. "I don't want to leave either." She spread her arms and we both hugged each other.

"I love you, Taylor." She hugs me tightly.

"I love you two." I smiled.

"Taylor!" We then see Julia and Jessie both walking our way. Oh yeah, Jessie is now coming back after getting suspended for slapping the principals daughter. "You're really leaving?" Julie asked.

"Yeah." I shrugged my shoulders. She gave out a sigh. "It's okay though, because your gonna go to college right?" She wiped a tear that was about to escape from her eye.

"Yep. A college I've always wanted to go to." I smiled.

"That's great..." Jessie said. "At least you're happy." Jessie showed no expressions whatsoever.

"Jessie, you slapped Jessica for a reason didn't you." I said staring at her. Her body was faced to the side. Her eyes slightly widen a bit.

"I did." She said.

"Wait, why did you tell me it was for nothing then?" Julia snapped as she glared at her. "You lied."

"It was because you cut me off. I couldn't explain to you." She rolled her eyes. "She was bad mouthing you."

"Me?" Julia asked a but shockingly. "I outta smack--"

"Okay, calm down." Imani chuckles. "We should go get some cake after school." She suggested with a grin as she starts dragging me to school.

We were at school and there was no signs of Ace. I wonder if he was still sad... I should ask Kayla after school when we go get some cake. I then spot Blake with Jessie.

"Blake!" I shouted his name as he turns to face me. He gave me a small smile. "I'm going to miss you." I gave him a big hug.

"I'm definitely going to miss you." He hugs me back. I let him go and stare up at him with a smile.

"Have you seen Ace around?" I question.

"No. I thought he came early to see you, but it seems like he didn't some to school." He shrugs his shoulders. I kinda felt heart broken. I want to have a chance to properly say good bye. I want to see his face one last time...

After school~

We were all walking. "Blake," I was walking besides him. "Do you also know Kayla?" I asked.

"Kayla? Oh yeah. I remember her." He shrugged his shoulders. "Why?"

"You guys were all childhood friends?"