'I Love You' Sk8er Boi

I slowly... open my eyes. I blinked a few times. All I see is blur and I think there's people here but I cant really see who it is. I can hear the voices get louder and louder as I gain back my consciousness.

"She should be waking up by now." I hear an unfamiliar voice. "Don't worry, she will after some time. I'll be right back. You guys stay here and watch her." I then hear the sound of a door closing.

I slowly pick up my hand and placed it on my forehead. I slowly got up.

"Look, she's moving." I hear I think it was Julia's voice.

"Tay, are you feeling okay?" I hear Imani as a hand go on top of mines on my forehead.

I open my eyes to see Imani, Julia, Ace and Blake all staring at me. I groan in annoyance. My head was hurting.

"Are you okay?" Ace asked.

I nodded my head slowly. "What happened?" I question.

"Our dad made you unconscious but Julia hit him with her skate board and he fell, unconscious." Ace explains.

"Yep!" Julia grins, proudly. "We called the cops and they took him away."

I stare at all of them. "I'm glad you're okay." Imani hugged me tightly.

"Mani... C-can't breathe." I managed to say as she quickly lets me go. I let out a deep breath.

"I'm sorry." She said. Everyone snickered.

The door then opens. "Mom? Dad?" My two parents ran towards me and hugged me, tightly.

"Please... Let go..." They quickly let go and I once again let out a deep breath.

"Taylor! What happened? I heard you almost drowned in a pool." My mom said staring at me disappointed. She move a strand of her light brown hair away from her face as she stares down at me.

Drowned in a pool? I stare at the four of them and they all shrugged their shoulders. They made up a story.

I stare at Blake who stare out the window. He had a few bandages around him. I hope he is okay.

"Yeah. What did we tell you about swimming? You always-"

I cut my dad off. "You always hold your breath when you're under water." I said holding back an eye roll.

"That's right." My dad smiled.

"We were just going to send you some money when we got a phone call talking about you injured, or something like that." My mom said giving out a relieved sigh. She then noticed the other kids. "Hey Imani and..." She looked at the other three with confusion.

"I'm Ace." Ace grinned, raising his hand. "This is my brother, Blake." Blake stared at my parents, nervously, then at me.

'Say hi.' I lipped synced.

"H-hi..." He said glancing at the ground. My mom gave him a smile and my dad just stared at both of them, suspiciously.

I stare at my dad. "They're just friends." I said with a small smile.

"Oh really." My dad said.

"Best friends." Ace said, correcting me.

"Guy best friends?" My dad, once again eyed them suspiciously.

"W-well... We all are." Julia said with a smile.

"I'm glad you're making friends other then just Imani." My mom said with a grin. "Honey, let her have friends." She smacked him on the chest lightly.