Sk8er Boi Has A Chicken Nugget Head?

I was looking everywhere. I was going to call the cops but I remembered that I didn't have a phone. Stupid Ace. I don't know where else to look...

I then heard laughing. I quickly look behind me to see Alex and her sitting under a tree.

"IMANI!" I yell quickly running towards them. I pulled her as she shockingly stood up.

"T-Taylor? What happened?" She asks confusingly. I glared at Alex who had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Did he hurt you?" I turn to face her. I cupped her cheeks then started to see if she was hurt anywhere.

"Taylor. What are you talking about...?" Imani asks me softly pushing me off of her. "We were just looking at the stars." She explains.

"The stars? Then why did he picked up your phone saying you were asleep?" I asked still glaring up at him.

I could tell he was holding in a chuckle.

"I was taking a nap. Alex, why didn't you tell me she was calling?"

"Because you were peacefully sleeping. Plus the number was unknown." He crosses his arm. "It's not my fault your friend is always assuming." He snickers.

"So you're alright?" I ask once again, ignoring Alex comment.

"Yes." She simply answers with a small chuckle. "You worry to much."

I gave out a relieving sigh.

"FOUND YOU!!" Then we saw Ace on a skate board riding towards Alex. He jumped up and tackled him to the ground. They both fell and groaned in pain.

I rolled my eyes and face-palmed.

Ace quickly got up and glared at him. Alex started coughing as Imani helped him up.

"What is wrong with you?!" Imani shout at Ace.

"I was helping-" before Ace could say something, Imani cut him off.

"You fricken idiotic, stupid, little, crazy, bastard!" She point at him.

"AHHH!" Then Julia jumps off her skate board and tackles Imani to the ground.

What is going on here?

"Got you!" Julia yells in victory with a grin. "I'm sorry, did I get the right person? I can't see in the dark." She confusingly said as she squints her eyes.

I gave out a sigh. "Ace, Julia you both are idiots." I state.

"What the hell was that for?!" Imani shout angrily at Julia, who was staring at her confusingly.

"I don't get it. I super-maned all the way over here and you called me a BASTARD?!" He angrily stare at Imani who also gave him a nasty stare.

"Okay, guys-" I was about to explain things when they both started shouting random sentences simultaneously.

"You're such a dumb, fricken chicken nugget-"

"You're head is shaped like a chicken nugget-!"

They kept going on and on... I was ready to give up on explaining things.

"Do they always do this?" Julia asks whispering.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess." I simply said.

"They're both acting like little kids." She said out-loud. Uh-oh. Ace and Imani stops there small argument and glare at Julia who let out a nervous chuckle.

"Who're you calling a little kid-?"

"Little kids aren't pro skate boarders-!"

I gave out once again a sigh and another face-palm. Alex on the other hand was laughing his ass off at all of them.

"Alex." I call out. "You started this, make it stop." I glare at him.

"Me?" He confusingly point at himself. He gave out a sigh and held back a chuckle. "Okay, okay, babe stop-"

"You stop! Like I was saying your head is also shaped of a skittle!" She yelled pointing to Ace who was also yelling gibberish.

"Well, you tried." I said then started walking else where.

•••

It was the next morning. I don't know if the four of them went home or not. I gave out a sigh and did my morning routine. I wore a grey t-shirt with black joggers and my vans.

I checked to see if Imani was in her room. She was. I walked over to her as her small pillows were scattered everywhere. She had one leg out of the blanket and the rest of her body tucked inside.

I start to shake her as she let out a groan. "You... fart... head..." She said as her eyes were still closed. Was she dreaming of arguing with Ace?

I gave out a sigh then pulled her out of bed. She kicked me making me trip over my own foot and fell to the ground.

I groan in pain as I got up again. "Imani wake up." I state. She ignored me and started to lightly snore once again.

I walk out of the room, grabbed a bucket full of cold water, then walked back to the room.

I stretch my arms out and lift it over her head. "You asked for it." I then tilt it over and it splashed all over her face making her body shot right up.

"TAYLOR!!!"

I quickly ran out of her room and out the front door. I started laughing to myself as I was walking to school.

"Why are you laughing by yourself, creep." I turn to see Ace walking. Walking? He wasn't on his board. Thats surprising.

"Why are you creeping up on me? Creep." I mocked him. He stare at me in annoyance, scrunching up his face.

"You can't mock my sexy voice." He said with a smirk.

"You can't mock my sexy voice." I also said with a smirk of my own. He stare at me angrily.

"Stop that."

"Stop that."

"Is there an echo out here?"

"Ace is cute."

I stare at him for a second. But I wasn't scared at all.

"Ace is cute." I said proudly with a smile. He smirked, making me stop smiling and rolled my eyes.

"I really like Ace."

I stare at him with shock as I stopped walking. "Theres no way I'm saying such a lie." I said.

"I thought so." He smirked in victory as he walk faster then me and into the school. That stupid jerk. Trying to get me to say such a lie, or was it a lie...?

A/N- Hey guys!! Thanks for reading!! If you want me to make the chapters longer please comment so I could make them longer!! Lol well vote thanks!!