Chapter 3

Im sorry for not updating sooner! See, my ideas for this story were a mess so I needed to fix that before I wrote another chapter! Which I did and here I come to bring you another one! Hope you enjoy! :3

Your stay at the castle has been pleasant. Zen, Shirayuki, Mitsuhide, Kiki and Obi have been really kind to you. You've gotten more and more comfortable around them through the days you've spent in here.

This morning, Kiki woke you up early to inform you that there will be a festival today in the castle.
This sort of festival was held once a year and it allowed the townspeople to come through the gates and take part of it.

You got yourself ready and met up with Zen and Obi at his room.

"Zen?" You said as you noticed him blankly staring out the window.

"It's just not fair!" He whined.
"I want to go out there!" He pointed out the window making Obi sigh.

"You're a prince Master, you aren't allowed to." Obi added which made Zen roll his eyes.

"I know that Obi!" He hissed at him.

"Uhm" you hummed to yourself as they both argued with one another.

"I won't allow that Master!"
"Obi, I am the prince here. You don't tell me what to do!"
"It's dangerous. I'm telling on Mistuhide."

"I have an idea." You interrupted them, getting Zen and Obi's attention.

"Go on" Zen said as he walked in front of you.

"How about you dress as a guard so you can roam around the castle freely?" You blinked hoping it was a good idea.

"F/n! N" Obi spoke but was then interrupted by Zen.

"F/n." Zen put his hands on your shoulders.
"This is why you are my favorite."

Obi sighed in defeat knowing that it wasn't really that much of a bad idea. Zen just had to be extra careful in not getting caught.

"Don't worry Obi. Zen doesn't have much free time to start with, so when he does, he'll get to see the festival." You smiled at him.

"I guess but, if you get caught, that's all on you Zen!" Obi said walking toward the door.
"Come on f/n, let's go."

"Yes" you followed behind wondering where he was taking you.

"Where are we going?" You asked as you closed the door behind you.

"Uh, I'm not sure but there's a festival outside. How about we enjoy it?" He smiled as he started walking forward.

"Sounds like fun!" You followed and started walking next to him.

-
Getting out the castle, your eyes widen at how packed the outside was. There was many people walking around, participating in games, and having a good time.

"How about some games?" Obi smirked.

"Bring it." You gave him a smirk back and stopped by a booth.

You both played the ring game, where the person who lands the most rings on a bottle wins. Obi, took the win in this one. The following was a game where whoever catches the most little fishes in a net in less than a minute wins. Yet again, Obi won.

"This isn't fair." You crossed your arms letting out a small frown.

"Maybe next time Miss!" He ruffled your hair causing you to blush a bit in embarrassment.