Chapter 7

I'm so sorry for leaving all of you waiting!! I got so busy with school and exams and then I had to finish the last chapter for book 1 of my Owari no Seraph (Mika X reader) one. (Which if you like OnS, Mika and all, please feel free to check it out!!)

But here's the next chapter! :-)

The following morning you woke up, feeling a bit sore around your wound. Once you fully focused your eyes on the room, you noticed Obi was on the chair with his eyes closed. Knowing him, you knew not to assume that he was actually asleep.

"Obi.." You slowly whispered.
But there was no response.

You got up and leaned towards him a bit. He looked extremely uncomfortable in that chair.
You proceeded into poking his cheek and to much of your surprise, he was actually asleep. As you poked his cheek, his eyes slowly opened and once he saw you, he immediately got up, startling you and causing you to fall back onto your bed.

"Oh f/n, you're awake! How are you feeling?" He quickly helped you back up once he noticed you got scared.

"I'm feeling fine. A bit sore but nothing I can't handle!" You smiled at him as you sat on the bed.
"Did you really stay in here all night?"

"Of course! I had to be sure that..that you were okay." He nervously scratched the back of his head.

"You didn't have to Obi. You look tired and you were uncomfortable on that chair. I feel bad, you know?" You responded feeling extremely grateful at the end.

You talked to Obi for a bit before you decided to get up and walk around to stretch.

"Obi, I'm going to shower. Feel free to make yourself comfortable in here!" You let him know before heading into the bathroom.

-
After a long hot bath, you got dressed and walked out the door to Obi sleeping soundly in your bed.
You just smiled and covered him with your blankets.

"Alright, what now?" You mumbled to yourself since it was still before noon.
That is when you decided to go see what Zen and the rest were up to. That way you can let Obi sleep in.

Arriving to his door, you knocked and he welcomed you in.

"F/n! Shouldn't you be resting? You were injured badly yesterday!" Shirayuki quickly approached you to examined your wound.

"I'm fine! I'm fine! I've dealt with worse." You said trying to make them understand.

"Hmm. Are you sure?" Zen asked feeling a bit worried.

"Positive! Thank you for being concern over my wellbeing though." You slightly bowed.

"You injury is healing extremely fast, it's almost all closed up." Shirayuki pointed out since it as unusual to see such thing.

"How long do wounds take to heal?" You tilted your head as you asked Shirayuki.

"For a wound like yours, it would normally take more than a week to have it back to normal. However, yours seems like it'll be fully healed tomorrow or so." She answered.

"Oh.." You said softly. You wondered if these fast healing had anything to do with what you were or maybe you were just lucky.

"If you need anything, let us know?" Zen said interrupting you from your thoughts.
"Also, Kiki brought some coffee if you want any." He pointed at the small table by the sofa where a tray with cups and a kettle resided on.