Chapter 14

Hi! Here I am bringing you a new chapter! Enjoy!

"There you go!" You say as you helped a bunny that had a piece of rope stuck on its foot.
You got up and stretched, feeling really refreshed and calm. It was the morning of a beautiful and sunny day.

It has been a week since you left the castle to enjoy a small break. You have been exploring around and finding cool areas to enjoy.
With all of that, you still managed to miss being around Zen, Shirayuki, Kiki, Mitsuhide and even Obi. You've missed him more than anyone. You always had to snap yourself out of it, mainly because it was your alone time. You continued to move around and find out what type of animals the current area you were residing at had.

-

With you gone and not a lot of work needed to be done around the castle, Obi had plenty of time off. He was laying on his bed just trying to figure out what to do today. However, you seemed to be in his mind quite a lot too.
He then headed to Zen's office to bother him since at the end, he couldn't figure out anything to do.

He jumped down through his window, making the prince flinch from the sound that disturbed the silence he was enjoying.

"Afternoon Master!" Obi greeted as he sat on a chair.

"Good afternoon to you too Obi! What brings you here today?" He asked as he filled in some paperwork.

"Nothing to do. Just bothering you." He leaned back against the chair, placing his head on his crossed arms.

"Bored without f/n huh?" Zen thoughtlessly asked then apologizing right after he noticed.

"I...I miss her." Obi said to himself not minding at all that you were brought up.
"I didn't think I'd miss her this much."

"You know what they say!" Zen placed his pen down and stared at Obi.
"You don't know what you have until it's gone!"

Obi sweat dropped because he knew you didn't permanently leave or anything.
"Please no cliché sayings, Master."

"I'm sorry!" Zen let out a small chuckle.
"But you get my point right?"

"Of course I do." Obi sat up, fixing his lazy posture.
"Do you know when she's coming back?"

"It could be tomorrow, a week or possibly a month." He nodded remembering he gave you all the time off you needed.

"Oh.."

"Hey Obi, how about you take a few days off too? You know, go explore around and.." Zen offered, winking at the puzzled male.

It took him a second or two to realize what Zen actually meant.
"I accept!" He thanked Zen and immediately walked out to get his stuff ready.

-

It was currently sunset and you were setting up a tent near a pretty big hot spring. You lucked out earlier, as you chased down a unique colored bird to admire it. The moment you found the spring, you grabbed your stuff and decided to camp out near it.

You wanted to jump in the hot spring to enjoy the warm and soothing water. It was a pretty tiring, productive day and some time in the hot spring would help relaxing you.
Before going in, you had made sure no one was around. But just to be safe, you kept your bow and some blades by the edge.

You removed your clothing and let your foot touch the water to see how warm the water was. Once you saw how great it felt touching against your skin, you slowly made your way in.
The hot spring was pretty large compare to others. It was also deep on the other side. The floor was pretty smooth and you hardly felt any rocky ground. It was absolutely perfect.
You stood right in between the deep side and the regular side. You closed your eyes and leaned your head back.