Chapter 18

Hello! Here I am updating this chapter. I have two lil notes for this. Yes this chapter contains slight lime. It's NOT a a detaile lemon but there is sexual content to some extent. (It really isn't that bad) If you don't feel comfortable reading, I have put a double dash (--) when it starts as a warning! :) also this story only has one more chapter left before it ends and I'm already writing it so update will be here soon! ^^

You felt a weight lift of your shoulders seeing Zen across the field.
"Thank goodness" You whispered.

"You sure took your sweet time, Master." Obi had a tricked up his sleeve for removing the rope around his wrist. He then unexpectedly elbowed the blond in the face, and as the male was about to cover his face with his hands as a reaction, Obi grabbed them, slightly twisting them. He then forced them behind his back and pushed him onto the ground. The blonde let out a small cry of pain as he was being held down by Obi's weight.

You were confused at first over what was going on but nevertheless, overjoyed that things turned out this way.

"Obi, f/n. Take a horse back home. We'll handle this." Zen got off his horse and approached you.

"You've underestimated me. I may not be the same person I was back then but I've still trained and I'm still the best." He gave him an arrogant smirk and waited for the guards to come near and tie him up.
"Now don't ever threaten me or hurt my girl ever again or you will regret it."

"I see." The blonde scoffed and accepted his defeat.
"You've changed. And even now, I still cannot defeat you." He started reminiscing the days in the past where him and Obi used to train together.
"I should accept that things will never be the same. You've found the light and they have directed you towards the right path.." He looked back at you and Zen.
"Must be nice." He whispered the last part as he turned back around.

"Maybe once you finish your time, you'll find someone who will direct you towards the right path as well." Obi stood up and left the guards to take care of him.

You were waiting for Obi by a horse with your arms crossed and with a pout on your face.
"I can't believe you tricked me."

"Sorry babe!" He put his arm around your neck.
"It had to be believable."

"Still. I felt terrible! I thought I was going to lose you."

"Nah. You'll never lose me." He then brought your head closer with his arm and planted a kiss on it.

You blushed over his little action and embraced him, happy that both of you were alive and well.

-
It has been a few weeks since then and you've been working extra hard at the castle.
Everything has been going great between you and Obi, and with everyone else.

It was almost time for bed, changing into a silk sleeping dress. But before going to sleep, you walked out to the balcony of your room to get some air. You were thinking about everything you've been through since Zen invited you the castle.
You started wondering how your life would've been if you never accepted and continued living the way you used to.
You were put through a lot since then but you've gained new experiences, new people in your life and finally understood the importance of friendship, bond and most importantly what love is.. even after losing all your family and being unfamiliar to the feeling.. you truly felt blessed to be able to carry on.

You looked at the midnight sky filled with glowing stars. You smiled over how happy you were in this moment. You didn't notice Obi leaning back against the door admiring the person that stood right in front of his eyes.
He also felt blessed that he has found someone to love, someone to share moments with, someone to treasure.
He cared for you more than anything in the world and made sure to always show you how much he loved you. He felt dumb for not realizing his love for you sooner but tried extra harder to make that up for you.

"What are you thinking about?" He approached you from behind and wrapped his arms around you.
You slightly jumped over his warm touch but quickly lifted up your hands to reside them on top of his.

"Everything." You slowly tilted your head back, leaning it on his chest.
"I'm so thankful for what this life has given me. I got a chance to move on and it's been incredible."

"I feel the same." His amber eyes filled with genuine love and gratitude looked down at you and then traveled upwards towards to sky.
"I hope the rest of our lives stay like this.. or if anything, continues to bless us."

"Yeah." You closed your eyes and took in a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air Clarines offered.
"This is my home now. You are my home." You directed at him clearly and truthfully.

"F/n." He gently turned you around so your eyes can deeply look at his.
"I have a request."

"What is it?" You tilted your head, wondering.

He slightly bowed down where your eyes met the top of his head.
He held your hand high, where his lips met your skin and planted a sweet kiss.
"May I please physically show you how much I'm in love with you?" He asked politely and for your permission.
He stayed in the same position, just waiting for your response.

As you processed what exactly he was asking, a wave of heat rushed towards your cheek.
You loved him more than anything and you saw a future, oh so vividly, with the man who was standing right in front of you.

"Obi.." You lifted his chin with your finger so his eyes can meet yours once again.

You both paused for a moment until you gently pulled him towards you where the tips of your soft lips were touching his.
"Show me." You smiled.

He grinned in happiness and lifted you up from your thighs.
"I promise you'll feel every single piece of love I have for you tonight and for the rest of our lives."

--
He softly pushed you against the wall and you both shared a long ardent make-out session before proceeding any further.
Slowly but surely, you both started to remove each other's clothes and before you know it, you and Obi were only in undergarments on your bed.

He hovered on top of you and you caressed his cheek, gladly giving yourself up to the person you love so deeply.
He genuinely gave you a smile and started to plant butterfly kisses from your neck down to your stomach to mark his territory. You were his and only his and he couldn't believe it.
The positions switched and you were now the one who was planting kisses on his body. You kissed his neck, his chest, even his scars to let him now that you loved and accepted everything about him, even his flaws and past.

You both were now naked to the touch. You felt the heat that you both shared under the covers.
"Please tell me to stop if you wish not to continue or if I hurt you."

You nodded and wrapped your hands around his neck.
"I'm ready."

Before continuing, he gave you one last kiss then trailed his finger from your lips down your chest, then your stomach at the end.
Yet again, he couldn't believe how beautiful you looked and were.

He let his body hang on top of you and positioned himself and asked you once more if you were ready which you nodded "yes" again.
Slowly you felt the pain and unintentionally clawed your nails on his back. You forcefully closed your eyes and started to inhale from your nose and exhale from your mouth.

Once it adjusted, the pain turned into pleasure.
For the rest of the night, you both made love and shared a feeling that you've never felt in your life.